• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug HonorBlade/Samurai|ParryMagic - Doesn't actually block/reflect

Delikin

TNT
So I've been noticing that in PvP when I use parrymagic against most magic skills, it doesn't get blocked at all. Skills such as arcaneblast, fireball, icebolt, fireblast, magicbolt, and entangle are not blocked at all. In fact, the only magic ability that is blocked by parry magic (at least coming from wizard) is bolt. On top of all this, the damage that is blocked , is not reflected as the wiki and in game tool tip says it is. (I tested this all tonight while I was in town with a buddy of mine.)

This makes using parry magic kind of useless TBH if it only block a few magical abilites.

_phant0m_

TNT
This is do to skills not being labeled as magic and instead as light or fire damage. Changing all damage types of non physical moves to magic would most likely fix this issue and fix DevourMagic aka buff runeblade.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Was this not fixed last map? I remember it being broken then getting fixed.