• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HoneyBadgers (PVP) - Recruiting

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
1) IGN/Age:Cardboardking 16
2) Current spec and profession:Wizard/Miner 65/
3) How long have you been on HC?:2.5 Years
4) Do you have a mic + ts?: Yes i do
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in: Im in my town LostParadise others i have been in panorama,mineris,genesis,paragon......
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill:Im good pvper. you know :D
7) Describe yourself: I love to play games i play diablo 3,WOW,League of legends,Minecraft too :D etc....

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Application format
1) IGN/Age: judgedread540, 16
2) Current spec and profession: 15 Wizard, 59 Enchanter (May be changing prof soon)
3) How long have you been on HC?: Since May 13th 2012
4) Do you have a mic + ts?: Yup
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in: Canterlot, Camelot, Mineris, Freepers probably some other stuff oh and the Tea Creepers (majorasmask tm) but not in anything atm
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill: I derp around and stuff happens, nah I'm ok but haven't played in a while so don't expect too much.
7) Describe yourself: I'm a young intelligent guy with his life ahead of him, kid around, don't really give a shit about banter stuff, school is a large focus of my life so with exams I'll be coming and going, the most common insult I use is BTEC so I'll tell you guys what that means, basically it means you're retarded k? I also play quite a bit of League, but don't we all?

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
1) IGN/Age: UltimateOptics 16
2) Current spec and profession: Disciple, alchemist (Gonna swap to smith soon though)
3) How long have you been on HC?: 2 years
4) Do you have a mic + ts?: yup
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in: Freepers, miners, camelot, canterlot, emberhollow
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill: Good.
7) Describe yourself: Awesome, amazing, great, fun... do i need to flatten myself anymore bingy? ^^

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
1) IGN/Age: Michael 16
2) Current spec and profession: Berserker, alch
3) How long have you been on HC?: 1 year
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in: Lo ad dv
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill: Alright
7) Describe yourself: never really ever get mad and I only speak the truth

Last edited:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
3) How long have you been on HC?: 1 years
It would be year just sayin

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
3) How long have you been on HC?: 1 year
@MichaelRL Accepted welcome!

I message will be going out to all members within the next 4 hours about plans, skin etc..

1) IGN/Age: Isoakakkaa/15
2) Current spec and profession: LostSoul and Crafter
3) How long have you been on HC?: For almost 2 days
4) Do you have a mic + ts?: Yes, both
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in: None
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill: Well, I have plaid on 2 PvP/Factions servers before joining HC, I consider myseld as a pretty good pvper. I don`t know about how good I am in the HC PvPing because of the skills and stuff.
7) Describe yourself: Welp, I can work hard because in faction servers you need to build a ton of walls to protect your base, so if needed I can go mining, build our town and pretty much everything the leader/other faction member asks. I also am a pretty good builder, so I can make the town look nice though I bet you guys can make it look nice aswell.

(Other): I know, I`m a noob but I know the basics and I bet I`ll learn fast.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you soon.

adriDrek

Stone
1) IGN/Age:13
2) Current spec and profession:Farmer/Paladin
3) How long have you been on HC?:about a month or 2
4) Do you have a mic + ts?:I have Skype but only tell u when I join the town
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in: im not in one and ive only been in one with demonsoulfr that was about a year ago tho
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill:im a good pvper ive always like going on kit pvp and fighting people there and killed so mny hackers too on kitpvp servers and I'd end up being a god on kitpvp servers
7) Describe yourself: i love this server ive tend to go on it here and there to mine I also play League Of Legends and Hearthstones, im a family of 3 me my brother and mom/dad my bother is a lot better than me att pvp (gets me mad lol) I also like to do other stuff then just mine I like to build farm redstone and battle.