• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HoneyBadgers (PVP) - Recruiting

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
pxNLAER.jpg
Honey Badgers

Sick and tired of no guilds currently existing the Honey Badgers took the opportunity to come forth and dominate the PvP scene in a single bite. We are a small group of merciless badgers that will eat your faces off without a second thought. (Best Lore Eva.)

We are recruiting capable pvpers that are willing to join all available raids/fights and perform their best whilst also being able to communicate properly.
Recruitment will be harsh and will be down to the officers decision as to whether or not you are a competent pvper and can present a decent application.

Member List

Application format
1) IGN/Age:
2) Current spec and profession:
3) How long have you been on HC?:
4) Do you have a mic + ts?:
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in:
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill:
7) Describe yourself:

Last edited:

Xhazed

Portal
1) IGN/Age: xblazed/ 1.7
2) Current spec and profession:runeblade/ trademan
3) How long have you been on HC?: almost 730 days
4) Do you have a mic + ts?: yaaaaaaah
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in: indar indar indar
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill: im really bad so i want to join a group of worst pvpers than me so i can look good
7) Describe yourself: im your typical friendly cholo selling oranges in the corner to be able to afford food and i dont pay for internet cause i use my neighboors. ooo yea i also like honebadgers thisis no troll pls take serious ily franky and bingy and i like ruger cause he is kewl and plays to win

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
1) IGN/Age: xblazed/ 1.7
2) Current spec and profession:runeblade/ trademan
3) How long have you been on HC?: almost 730 days
4) Do you have a mic + ts?: yaaaaaaah
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in: indar indar indar
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill: im really bad so i want to join a group of worst pvpers than me so i can look good
7) Describe yourself: im your typical friendly cholo selling oranges in the corner to be able to afford food and i dont pay for internet cause i use my neighboors. ooo yea i also like honebadgers thisis no troll pls take serious ily franky and bingy and i like ruger cause he is kewl and plays to win
No get out.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Application format
1) IGN/Age: JupiterRome/15
2) Current spec and profession: Ninjaaa and Engineeer
3) How long have you been on HC?: 1 yr
4) Do you have a mic + ts?: yush but I wouldn't talk cuz I give Franky cancer when I talk
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in: that one with Franklin and Mith, EnchantedHollow, Axiom (went inactive) and Odyssey ( Sorta Went Inactive)
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill: I say on skill 1-10 maybe 6 or 8 me @FrankyDemon1996 plz accept me and I go cleric and we can shit on peeps with my op heals again :D
7) Describe yourself: I am Leader of extra Chromosome Club With BaBomba being Founder and Franky Luvs me lots <3

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Application format
1) IGN/Age: JupiterRome/15
2) Current spec and profession: Ninjaaa and Engineeer
3) How long have you been on HC?: 1 yr
4) Do you have a mic + ts?: yush but I wouldn't talk cuz I give Franky cancer when I talk
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in: that one with Franklin and Mith, EnchantedHollow, Axiom (went inactive) and Odyssey ( Sorta Went Inactive)
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill: I say on skill 1-10 maybe 6 or 8 me @FrankyDemon1996 plz accept me and I go cleric and we can shit on peeps with my op heals again :D
7) Describe yourself: I am Leader of extra Chromosome Club With BaBomba being Founder and Franky Luvs me lots <3
I would like to point out that Leo had the idea but I stole it from him.

Xhazed

Portal
1) IGN/Age: xhazed/ 16
2) Current spec and profession: runeblade/ merchant
3) How long have you been on HC?: almost 2 years
4) Do you have a mic + ts?:yas
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in: axiom indar enlight( for like 1 mins) and das it
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill: i guess im like a 7.99???
7) Describe yourself: ummmmmmmmmm idk lol, im a deug dealer idk lol sorry

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
1) IGN/Age: CoolBeans279/13
2) Current spec and profession: Max Disciple/Max Miner.
3) How long have you been on HC?: Since may 2012
4) Do you have a mic + ts?: Yes, but if JupiterRome is in the channel im leaving.
5) What towns guilds have you been in or are in: Amunet, Mith, EH, DV.
6) Describe your own opinion on your pvp skill: 1-10, id say -2, but i can always be meat shield and spam chakra.
7) Describe yourself: Not JupiterRome.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Sick and tired of no guilds currently existing the Honey Badgers took the opportunity to come fourth and dominate the PvP scene in a single bite. We are a small group of merciless badgers that will eat your faces off without a second thought. (Best Lore Eva.)

Fourth place doesn't sound very dominating to me.. you may want to come forth instead. Good luck! Love you.