• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Holz's application

Holz

Iron
My in game name is Holz
Hazlehurst, ga, us and I am almost 14 years old.
No bans that I know of
The person that referred this server to me was sunkendoughnut's ( minecraft journey to bedrock live stream) brother
I am well liked in the jtb server and I will help anyone who needs it, and possibly if it is ok I would like to be a
Rebel because every good empire needs them! And because i would like to be anofficer in the army if there is one
Sunken doughnut's brother.
That's about it.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:
- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

Holz

Iron
Ok, let me try again.
Ingame name Holz
I'm in the USA
And I'm almost 14
My referrals I think are VoRiceBowl, Coca08, and Champcar2 all from the jtb server
I never really took screen shots of my creation but on the jtb server ( I play on it a lot ) I helped build a canal through mountains and plains.
I'm a military historian so, I have a good knowledge of the great battles and wars all over the world. And I guess that's why I would like to be in an minecraft army.
On his live stream Sunday sunken's brother said that your server was a great pvp server so I would like to be on such a server.
I don't really have much more info, so I hope this application will get me in!
Thanks for reading this!

Holz

Iron
Here we go again!
In-game name: Holz
Location & Age:USA almost 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none that I know of
Referral(s): VoRiceBowl,Coca08,Champcar2,bertin2.
Reason you should be accepted: I'm a military historian as I said before, but I forgot to say that I won honorable mention in a international military history magazine! I like to help people who work on any size of project! I would like to be in some sort of army, if there is one.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Sunday sunkendoughnut's brother said that this server was a great pvp server
So I would like to try such a server!
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no
Additional Info: my military hero is Patton!
I don't mean to keep coping my other applications but this is the best I can come up with.
thanks!

Holz

Iron
It's not a job.
I consider myself a military historian though!
I study great battles like: agincourt, bannockburn, and Arnhem.
So yeah I am a military historian!

Holz

Iron
And... I'm just asking not trying to get on anybody's nerves or something but why do different people respond to me?

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok then,For "Reason you should be accepted" We need to know what you will bring to the server and our community,"Additional Info" is more for what you favorite hobbies are. So please lengthen your application.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
And... I'm just asking not trying to get on anybody's nerves or something but why do different people respond to me?

We can have over 100 applications in one day here,so we have a team of whitelisters (Proctors) that all help whitelist people,Other proctors will reply to an application if the first proctor is not on and the applicant is waiting for a reply.

Holz

Iron
If I build on the latest then I will bring a nether kingdom to the server and bring peace to the nether!
And my hobbies are playing minecraft, playing multiplayer minecraft. Reading of the great battles and wars that shaped our world, playing musical instruments, setting up my own server And starting or running an minecraft army! That's about it.

Holz

Iron
In game name: Holz
Location & Age:USA almost 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none that I know of
Referral(s): VoRiceBowl,Coca08,Champcar2,bertin2.
Reason you should be accepted: I (if it is ok) will start a nether kingdom to bring peace to it. And I would help any town that would fight for the good of the server. I would be like El Cid.
how did you hear of Herocraft: it was sunken's brother that reffered herocraft as a great pvp server.
Have you voted for herocraft: no
Additional info: my hobbies are playing music, studying the conflicts that shaped the world we live in.
Playing musical instruments.
Thanks!