• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Holyrollerss ~ Event Team Application

holyrollerss

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: Holyrollerss
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 31 / Eastern Standard Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I first found Herocraft back in September 2013. I've been playing since :)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I've been on many servers and played numerous different types of RPGs and MMOs so I've had the pleasure of experiencing many diff types of events.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: I've got some experience with redstone (not much on here due to only being Smith) and with building i have many diff approaches to my building styles, really depends on the area I'm in and the mood of my build. Here's a few of my builds :)
    e1593t.jpg
    afjzgk.jpg
    2co5020.jpg
    x7r51.jpg
    2iw96bb.jpg
    23ts00p.jpg
    wi6268.jpg
    2r3igd4.jpg
    2mcsgph.jpg
    sorry for so many pics, Just wanted to give examples of my diff builds.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Just my willingness to help any where i can. I'm one of those types of people where ill put my needs and wants aside to help someone else.
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well, I do have a life (as i understand most here do :) )and my first child is on the way. He's due in September but i will still be getting on as much as i can and helping where and when i can.

Last edited: