• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Holypandora's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Holypandora
  2. Location & Age:USA, Texas. Age 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): NONE
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From soviman...
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes Sir/ma'am
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes Sir/ma'am
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an excellent builder and love doing so extensively. I am polite and love helping other players. I enjoy playing a healing/support class in rpgs and would look forward to doing so on this server. It would be the first server on which i would get to experience both building and rpg elements as the same time.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCH11
  10. Additional Info: I greatly enjoy building extensive and intricate buildings mostly favoring edo/traditional Japan achitecture, but not excluding any other culture/building style. Mineraft was one of the first games that is not a traditioal computer rpg. I mainly play World of warcraft and Diablo if i am not playing Minecraft or destroying the kitchen whilst creating new dishes in the kitchen, picking up after my husband(soviman) and our cat or doing arts and crafts. I will include a few screen shots of my latest creation on my private server. I excitedly look forward to your reply.
    castle5.png
    castle1.png