• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Holy Hard

icarumba

Legacy Supporter 4
But Dielan, you realize the only people who CAN use potions are alchemists :( In addition, potions aren't the only problem. Armor is still OP as is.

Actually, anyone can use potions currently - on the test server I am not an alchemist but I used every single potion my Alch friend made for me.

I'm a little scared that potions + enchanting will be pretty OP for warrior classes that can use swords, but I am sure this will be balanced out overtime. We will just need more people testing the current system on the live map to see for sure what is and isn't balanced.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I forgot the armor system changed in 1.0. Makes me want to consider being a Dragoon again.

But armor aside, use potions to fight potions. If good potions are all unbalanced to account for Heroes bad ones will be as well. Splash Poison/Harming/Weakness ought to help immensely. Especially if you have a crowd of people working to pelt one guy. Could probably Harm him to death.