• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Holy Hard

HollowSith

Diamond
Potions on players with armour are ridiculously hard to kill. They can come in and solostomp an unprepared town with relative ease. By unprepared town, I mean, we see him coming and are all ready to kill him. We have our gear, weapons, ect.. but somehow can't seem to take him down. Because we ourselves didn't have any potions ready.

Imagine this.. A Dreadknight storms into your town, after being "might'd" and "soulbound". Which means he has 25 damage increase for 600 seconds and takes half damage for at least a few minutes (or so it seems). He has full armour (which is impossible enough as it is to kill anything that has armour on), and an arsenal of high healing potions. On top of that, he has damaging moves that recover his own health. I certainly would hope he didn't have an enchanted weapon. How the hell is even a town of 5-8 ninja's or thieve's that hit 12 damage, with or without enchantments, supposed to kill him? They won't. They'll be wiped out several times over before you ware down his personal resources. What happens if it's 2 people attacking? You'll be dying for days!

Point is, armour is too strong and potions are an abomination, lol. Either put it down or up all the other class damage so that a DPS classes/ caster classes have at least at least a chance. Ninja's have smoke that steals 100% mana. How will that skill even help against an enemy as strong as the one I've stated above? Or even a regular player with armour? You'll never kill him before your smoke runs out. It's the same with Thieve's. A thief can sneak behind a dragoon who's fully armoured and start the backstabbing mayhem but it will still take to long to kill the dragoon. The goon can turn around and roflstomp the Thief with ease, almost every time. Wizards can root and back up, but the cool downs and such prevent them for actually having effect. The goon after a few seconds will get close and end the fight quickly.

Balancing went out the window IMO, lmao.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
. How the hell is even a town of 5-8 ninja's or thieve's that hit 12 damage, with or without enchantments, supposed to kill him? .

simple, dig a hole into ground 5 down, put obby all around you.... congrats you have a panic hole.

dont worry bout digging out, we wont come find you.. you town mates will forget you and you may die of hunger... but you wont get stomped by the evil Dreadknight.....

or you could do what @persist3nce said.... :p

*edit* i think a Dreadknight needs to hvae a summon enderdragon bit, rally to his aid as he adjusts his armor in battle.

( humor people, its herocraft for a reason, enjoy it )

A

alexhoff1

this is what people call Over Powered >.> however you could root him if your a caster spec - then run away while he trys to get unrooted.

if root isn't removed.

if he doesn't have dispel.

OP dreadknight )':

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Haha DK needs some OP; they haven't had it for too long :p
But Hollow is right. I'm sure it's being balanced as we speak. Kainzo knows his stuff ;)

GraRona

Portal
Haha DK needs some OP; they haven't had it for too long :p
But Hollow is right. I'm sure it's being balanced as we speak. Kainzo knows his stuff ;)

I know DKs do need a buff, but right now, they are TOO OP. A fully armored dreadknight came over to our town on the test server and this is what happened. Hanpeter hit him numerous times with a gold sword as a thief, I shot roughly 1 and a half stacks of arrows in arrow storms and Graink was firing fireballs and pulses with Tom_The_Gnome who kept pounding on him as a dragoon. In addition, texteo was there fighting against the Dreadknight who was pandaman7 in full armor. Eventually, he killed every single one of us. All of us were fighting at the same time and he just wouldn't fall. Like I said, we were all going full force on him with some of our rogue/casters in gold armor. He killed us all and proceeded towards our town. Thankfully, by this time his armor disappeared and Zihara a thief was able to kill him. Some of you may say that panda is a good pvper etc. but the fact still remains that he took down 5 fully geared people who were pelting him with their best skills (arrow storm, fireball, gold sword thief, etc.) without even dying once.

GraRona

Portal
I agree, armor+endurance+drainsoul is OP.

I would say the solution would be to either remove endurance or nerf armor (if possible). In addition to that, drainsoul should only heal 5 out of the 10 damage it is inflicting.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Drainsoul is fine. Endurance is fine. Armor/mana regen is the issue. Since they live so long with Armor/Endurance their mana regens more and they can use their damage dealing skills a lot more (which makes the condition that axe is half damage irrelevant). If armor was nerfed, or mana regen was slowed I think DKs would be balanced.

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Kalkyte

I talked to kainzo about armor yesterday. Armor can't be adjusted, only thing that can balance is a dmg buff to pretty much everyone.

HollowSith

Diamond
If they can't adjust armour lol, HC is ruined.. everyone's going to have to be a Warrior class to do any decent pvp. They'd better figure out a way to make it fair or over half of the classes will stop being used....

c12095

Holy Shit!
Maybe someone will make a plugin for it, otherwise I agree HC will have a lot more warriors.

There is ZERO api for potions and barely any for enchanting.

Kainzo just posted this in another thread. Basically meaning at this point in time, they don't have the capability to change it. THIS is going to suck lol.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
1. Might does NOT last 10 minutes, more like 1.

2. Why not get potions for yourselves? :)

HollowSith

Diamond
Zasperrrrrrr nouuu!

Annnnd potions = the end of Healers and the apocalypse for MeganPerk. Healers are still cool, but with potions.. who really needs em'?