• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Holidays

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm leaving for my place in the mountains today, there are not good enough Wifi signals to play any online game there, but I can still do basic Herald activities (MCF). I'll be back next sunday, not the upcoming one. (9 days)

Dielan9999 - This'll put the PvP series on a wait untill I get back, however people can submit clips during this time.

EvilThor judgedread540 Jasquan xexorian victim130 TheMormon MajorasMask

WoleverEntun - Hey, what faction(s) should I play in Rome/Barbarian Invasion during this time? :p

I won't be playing any LoL either during this time :( Sezes RillianZ Pikk_Axe

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
How many mountain holidays can one someone have? :eek:
Every weekend during winter (September - May) and every second weekend during summer/Spring/Autumn. Though a weekend is more of a trip, while 1 week or more is a vacation.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It's fun trying to play as the Eastern Empire and retain all your territories.
Ugh, i've tried maintaining and even expanding the Western Empire and it's near impossible. The eastern empire is rated easier, but i'd imagine it's still very hard to maintain it. I'm gonna do a campaign with Thrace and maybe Scythia in the original game.

Have you ever tried a campaign with The Senate or Rebels? I qonquered Italy with SPQR lol. With rebels you have to mass troops in major cities and survive early game, then start expanding by focusing one place (You are dependant on farm/mine income since Rebels can't trade). Abandon all cities except Byzantium, Athens, Numentica and Ankara. This will give you 4 strongholds in the hellespont.