• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HoldMyPie Mute Appeal [13/07/13]

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: HoldMyPie
Muted by: @(name) Angyles
Time of mute: Unknown
Channel: Global Mute (ALL)
Reason for mute: I used a slang word for transvestite, in a negative manner, against 0xNaomi.
Your story: I was angry - I cannot remember what at, but I was in an incredible rage. I saw 0xNaomi talking in offtopic and made the error of taking some rage out on him. There is no excuse - I said what I said. I can only apologize so many times, and I really do feel bad. I know that my actions towards one player can be taken offensive to others too, as this was a serious offense in the chat - and to everyone who I may have offended, I offer my sincerest apologies to you as well. I assure you that there will not be another outburst such as this again.

Angyles It's the 22nd

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I will remove the mute on July 22nd. Poke me to remind me then. I will not lecture you about what you said, as you pretty much said it all in your appeal.