• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hmmm..

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
9jlc.png

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
what kind of response are u wanting with this?

I'm saying goodbye as a player. The politics of herocraft have always revolved around what you do, not so much what you say. I thought it was a fitting statement from one of the older players on the server to the rest of the community seeing how it works now. Later y'all. Have fun! :)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Gotta love that toxic community.

That region will come down any day now and it's free for looting. Whatever it is that I don't take first anyway ;)

That's what the thread is about. I'm sure you all have the coords.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
If you have already stated your concerns and complaints via other forum posts, in-game chats, etc., and believe that you have said your piece, then it makes sense that this would be the ultimate choice if you have felt unheard or brushed aside. Best of luck to you in your MC adventures.

If, however, this is the first and only action taken, then it seems a bit impulsive and disrespectful to the HC community to just leave without expressing yourself first about the foundation for your choice, especially if it has to do with the politics of a game you have many fond memories of. I'm sure that the staff at HC would appreciate the feedback of a veteran that has made his presence known throughout the community as HC has evolved, developed, and changed... and will continue to do so for the duration of its existence.

May wisdom be on your side, Xexo

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
Pretty typical of umbra to be douchenozzles about somebody leaving, anyways here's a video of us destroying them . Peace @xexorian

1) I wasn't there... (Remember, I'm the best... I don't lose)
2) Ragtag team (Hardly Umbra, Especially Without me)
3) Last Map... (Doesn't count)
4) I hammed @Glacial_Reign in a 1v1... (With over 400hp left)
5) Uremom... (Like the mommest)

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
1) I wasn't there... (Remember, I'm the best... I don't lose)
2) Ragtag team (Hardly Umbra, Especially Without me)
3) Last Map... (Doesn't count)
4) I hammed @Glacial_Reign in a 1v1... (With over 400hp left)
5) Uremom... (Like the mommest)
Dude, let them have this one. They have to cling to their delusional victories.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Honestly can you guys just respect xexorian by taking the bashing and trolling somewhere else? sheesh

/rant over.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
See you, although I am not active anymore, its been good times to have you help me, thanks for all that u have done for me. You helped me start herocraft, and I did enjoy a very good time in newerth, despite all those raiders ;) See you..... @xexorian