• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[High Men] Good (3)

Jilleye

Gold
We are the the Men of High.
{Pictures to come}
The time has come, and justice is finally being served. After 5 long years in exile, the High Men have finally returned to Herocraft. The age is that of Bastion, and they've had quite a while to rebuild their ships.
Armed with some of the craftiest air vehicles ever designed, the High Men were masters in magic, smith work and advanced farming and harvesting skills. For centuries they patrolled the skies, protecting the innocent from the tyrannical. When the age of the DragonGarde came, the mighty fire breathing beasts took over the skies and drove the High Men into the dark exile of the snow covered northern waste land.
The wasteland of the north eventually became a sanctuary for the flying experts, and they rose together to create the flying city of “Aeris Navem”. A massive double blimped aircraft; a mobile township designed as an air station to hold smaller air crafts.
As of now, they've settled around the globe; setting up shops, mine shafts, monuments and memorials of the past.

Headquarters : North Road Wizard Travel.

Objectives : Legend = Completed Pending Not started
Construct Aeris Navem
Charter Location
Collect project funding
Construct and rebuild the North road
Promote High Men to the public

Members :
JillEye - Leader
Vacuole - General
BaileyMc7 - General
Dante5491 - Cadet
Sed351 - Cadet
HazBreav - Cadet
JupiterRome - Cadet
Inath -Cadet

Care to apply? Message a leader or General in game and fill out this form. Post the filled form in this thread and we will review your application.
*Please use the exact application shell.
1. Why do you wish to join?
2. Would you join a future town if it were created.
3. What would you be willing to give the High Men/what do you have to offer? (PVP/Build/misc)
4. What is your current combat and crafter class and level?
5. Are you currently part of a town? If yes, which one?
6. What is your level of experience on minecraft?

madpear

Legacy Supporter 5
Nice hacker town you PoS. Give me back my stacks of gold you steaming pile of wall hacks.

Jilleye

Gold
Nice hacker town you PoS. Give me back my stacks of gold you steaming pile of wall hacks.

If you're not a Citizen of a particular Township or Guild, DO NOT post on their thread unless it is an Application or you have been given permission to do so by the Mayor/SiC or Owner. There have been way too many instances where Staff has had to intervene and have the wonderful job of removing the ridiculous arguments and troll posts.

Dante5491

Dirt
1. Why do you wish to join? Highmen seems to be a friendly guild and I wouldn't mind hanging around them, also Jilleye invite me to the guild.
2. Would you join a future town if it were created. Yes, I would.
3. What would you be willing to give the High Men/what do you have to offer? (PVP/Build/misc) I am a miner/farmer, not terrific at building things but I can farm the materials for others to use.
4. What is your current combat and crafter class and level? HEALER 14 CRAFTER 29
5. Are you currently part of a town? If yes, which one? No, I am not.
6. What is your level of experience on minecraft? Novice builder/redstone user, intermediate miner.

sed351

Iron
1. Why do you wish to join?- I would enjoy having a couple of friends to chat with.
2. Would you join a future town if it were created. - Well... I might be able, but it would be troublesome for me, unless the town revolved around my area.
3. What would you be willing to give the High Men/what do you have to offer? (PVP/Build/misc) - I might be able to contribute with money/gold/iron and maybe with some construction
4. What is your current combat and crafter class and level? 12 Warrior / 16 Crafter - My classes were reset for prolonged inactivity, but once I become a donator I will recuperate them for a 10-15 Ranger / 10-15 Farmer
5. Are you currently part of a town? If yes, which one? - No sir... I'm alone
6. What is your level of experience on minecraft? - Been here for a while... all I can say

HazBreav

Wood
Why do you wish to join?- I have been looking for a guild and sed351 said this is a good guild.
Would you join a future town if it were created. - I would like to do so but it must be around sed351 place. Or a bunch of wizards I suppose.
What would you be willing to give the High Men/what do you have to offer? (PVP/Build/misc) - I am well a wizard, so that itself would presents its conveniant attrivutes and I am going to be a mason so that would also be helpful. I like building and am pretty involved.
What is your current combat and crafter class and level? They are wizard lvl 16 and crafter lvl 28. Like I stated before Im going to spec into mason.
Are you currently part of a town? Im part of Wyntervale.
What is your level of experience on minecraft? Over a year n maybe more than a half?

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Why do you wish to join? I dont have a guild in this one sounds cool!
2. Would you join a future town if it were created. No, I already have a nice town but if somthing happened then I would
3. What would you be willing to give the High Men/what do you have to offer? (PVP/Build/misc) Im good at gathering.
4. What is your current combat and crafter class and level? I switch alot im like 18 disciple 15 mystic and 22 crafter (ive only played for a few weeks)
5. Are you currently part of a town? If yes, which one? Demonswood
6. What is your level of experience on minecraft? Ive played for about 3 years

1. Why do you wish to join? Coz i wanted to join ages ago and u invited me
2. Would you join a future town if it were created. sorry im too loyal
3. What would you be willing to give the High Men/what do you have to offer? (PVP/Build/misc) Anything that i can help with
4. What is your current combat and crafter class and level? combat class is caster and crafter class is crafter and im lvl 9 and 6
5. Are you currently part of a town? If yes, which one? no not yet
6. What is your level of experience on minecraft? i've been playing since the middle of last year to now

Inath

Dirt
1. Why do you wish to join? Looking to finally join a guild in this server!
2. Would you join a future town if it were created. Absolutely
3. What would you be willing to give the High Men/what do you have to offer? (PVP/Build/misc) Lots of experience of PVP, great with redstone (cannons, traps, farms)
4. What is your current combat and crafter class and level? lvl 11 mage(lol) and lvl 26 crafter
5. Are you currently part of a town? If yes, which one? Nope
6. What is your level of experience on minecraft? Been playing since Alpha, experimenting with redstone since then:)

I guess I would make a great addition to the guild:)

EDaniels

Dirt
1. Why do you wish to join? Because my homie, sed351 is my irl friend and he says you guys are really cool. Also I like being high 420 any day.
2. Would you join a future town if it were created? Yes, I love making new towns, so much fun.
3. What would you be willing to give the High Men/what do you have to offer? (PVP/Build/misc) Insane PvP skills, and some creative building styles that will rock your world. Ill help finish the Castle that my homie , sed351 has started (I love that guy).
4. What is your current combat and crafter class and level? None, I'm a scrub. But I have been researching and I think I'll probably be playing a Ranger because I love pwning other nuubs from range. Like, dude, you won't even see me , it will be like pew kapowee kablooee, and shit will be dead. Will be a Scribe because of the cool vison abilites.
5. Are you currently part of a town? If yes, which one? No.
6. What is your level of experience on minecraft? I have played since 2009, oldschool, bitches. Thanks in advance.

me19584

Glowing Redstone
1. Why do you wish to join? I want a guild that fits my alignment and the community of this guild seems great!
2. Would you join a future town if it were created. Possibly, I ma quite loyal to my current town but I would consider it.
3. What would you be willing to give the High Men/what do you have to offer? I can build well and will defend the high men as well as I can. (PVP/Build/misc)
4. What is your current combat and crafter class and level? Lvl 19 necromancer, lvl 13 crafter.
5. Are you currently part of a town? If yes, which one? Yes Vigil (good)
6. What is your level of experience on minecraft? High. I've played since beta 1.8