• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hig123456789's application

1. In-game name:Hig123456789
  2. Location & Age: N.C., 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s):randysills
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think that i should be accepted because i really enjoy playing minecraft and having a great community to play with. My friend randysills in game, said that this was a great server! I am a trustworthy crafter and take survival servers seriously. I feel like i would be a great addition to the server. Sincerly, Hig123456789
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend in game nam (randysills)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no friend already voted on my ip :(
  8. Additional Info: Really just want a great server and i will help this one out a lot if i get accepted. I really enjoy starting out new for a new town or something... or if there are already to many towns i love adding on the small things to just make the town look better! i get along great and could really help u guys out. :0

just to add on to my application i just wanted you guys to know that i am very experienced in many things in minecraft including redstone.

Oh lol that was me and my friends and the admin was about to go to sleep and it was a terrible server and he said "i feel like banning someone before i go to sleep" so because the server was bad me and my friends were all like ban me ban me ban me!!!!!!.... I am very sorry i completely forgot about that. I hope you accept my apologies.