• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hiding from Track

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Just suggesting that either /sneak or holding shift shows a message like "Player is hidden" or something when a player tries to track a sneaking character.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
I disagree. After the iron sword got taken away, the Ranger is already close to being underpowered.
The bow is difficult enough to handle with the lag and since you oftentimes have to run away from the enemy while shooting, they will be able to hit a Ranger even though they appear out of range.
Additionally, unlike other other classes, he has to supply his own ammunition.
In short, he has an unreliable weapon, crappy armor and you want to take away his only strong point? No I say, NO!

P.S: Don't try telling me sneak and barrage are strong points, the former can't be bound and the latter unlocks at 50 :p

I have to agree with weynard here (even thogh we're not the closet palls).
And I think it would most benefit rouges, because we others don't walk around sneaking all the time like they do.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
I disagree. After the iron sword got taken away, the Ranger is already close to being underpowered.
The bow is difficult enough to handle with the lag and since you oftentimes have to run away from the enemy while shooting, they will be able to hit a Ranger even though they appear out of range.
Additionally, unlike other other classes, he has to supply his own ammunition.
In short, he has an unreliable weapon, crappy armor and you want to take away his only strong point? No I say, NO!

P.S: Don't try telling me sneak and barrage are strong points, the former can't be bound and the latter unlocks at 50 :p
I wasnt aware the iron sword was ripped from them, its a nice change at least, they were too OP like that.

I have to agree with weynard here (even thogh we're not the closet palls).
And I think it would most benefit rouges, because we others don't walk around sneaking all the time like they do.
Thats the beauty of the suggestion tho, there arent that many people with sneak mode on or holding shift all day long.