• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HiddenAssassins and Friends

xMJay

Portal
Hello. My name is (xMJay)HiddenAssassinatorKiller and I am the Head Assassin of HiddenAssassins and Friends.

My town is unique. We do not have ranks. Instead we have groups. The HiddenAssassin group contains our most skilled assassins like myself while the Friends group includes our support players. In the ideal world I would prefer that both our HiddenAssassins and Friends were equally adept at pvp; however, I know this a naive and optimistic hope. Yes, our Friends group does possess our weaker pvpers. BUT, in HiddenAssassins and Friends we will not discriminate between the two groups. Sure we will supply our HiddenAssassins before our Friends, but that is for the betterment of the town.

Why join HiddenAssassins and Friends? Well if you consider yourself good at pvp, you have no other option as we are simply the best. If you truly are as good as you say you will be accepted into our HiddenAssassins group. Now if you aren't as skilled do not worry. If you just can't seem to win by yourself you can join us as a Friend. Friends will get to bask in the glory of victory despite their inadequacies and flaws.

Bottom line. If you are good you will join our HiddenAssassin group and if you aren't as skilled but have heart you will join our Friends group. Together...HiddenAssassins and Friends will unite to conquer the world.

Town Roster

Head Assassin: @HiddenassassinatorKiller

HiddenAssassins:
giraffesarefish
moosearefish
rshooter2000
teslanut
platypusarefish
darkwerty
poc3442
hipposarefish
lordachoo
savagenignog
niggynog

Friends:
lionsarefish
dylandadon123

If you wish to apply just post your IGN and select which group you are applying for. If you are applying to become a HiddenAssassin please supply evidence that proves you are a skilled player.

Thanks

LORE:

a long long time ago there was group of hiddenassassins. these hiddenassasins were known as fish. led by the legendary hiddenassassinatorkiller, the fish were the only resistance to the mcs. the munchlax cancer squad was infecting the land with their disease, and they were on the verge of killing every living being in the land. the hiddenassassins took it upon themselves to save the world from the mcs. A great battle ensued. Thousands of munchlaxs die. the hiddenassassins did not fold. they murdered millions of munchlaxs. The hidddenassassins became so popular that they gained a following. with the large inlux of bad recruits, the hiddenassassins decided to form a second group called FRIENDS. Whilst the hiddenassassins slaughter the munchlaxs the friends and leo erected the HIDDENASSASSIN bastion of defense. OUT OF THE VOID ROSE THE HIDDENASSASSINANLEO STRONGHOLD. dun dun dun. HiddenAssassinanLeo is made out of cobblestone to reflect the unwavering determination of the hiddenassassins to save the world from the mcs.

Last edited:

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
it should also be noted that we have some very noisy neighbours close to us, so if you happen to find them you need to kill them and collect their blood and semen so we can provide punch at the weekly community meetups.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
wow guys this l00ks fun!!1! 3njoy!

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Can I be the bestest friend of the hidden assassin and friends club pl0x

xMJay

Portal
I decided to make our top secret lore public.

a long long time ago there was group of hiddenassassins. these hiddenassasins were known as fish. led by the legendary hiddenassassinatorkiller, the fish were the only resistance to the mcs. the munchlax cancer squad was infecting the land with their disease, and they were on the verge of killing every living being in the land. the hiddenassassins took it upon themselves to save the world from the mcs. A great battle ensued. Thousands of munchlaxs die. the hiddenassassins did not fold. they murdered millions of munchlaxs. The hidddenassassins became so popular that they gained a following. with the large inlux of bad recruits, the hiddenassassins decided to form a second group called FRIENDS. Whilst the hiddenassassins slaughter the munchlaxs the friends and leo erected the HIDDENASSASSIN bastion of defense. OUT OF THE VOID ROSE THE HIDDENASSASSINANLEO STRONGHOLD. dun dun dun. HiddenAssassinanLeo is made out of cobblestone to reflect the unwavering determination of the hiddenassassins to save the world from the mcs.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
I decided to make our top secret lore public.

@TimForReal
Lore for our box