• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hickid1995's Aplication

1. In-game name: hickid1995
  2. Location & Age: Ghent, West Virginia. 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I was once banned from BreedCraft due to a misunderstanding with the leaders. They had believed I was breaking their code of conduct, whilst I was defending my own pvp protection zone from a group of individuals who were killing and griefing in this area. Another server had banned me for spamming their chat after I had been fairly agitated by several of their members. That was not a smart Idea on my part.
  4. Referral(s): My friend Ed, or Arkanight was wanting me to join so I could become a member of his group. If I were to be accepted, I would journey my way to his location, while making some profit.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I play well with others, so long as they follow the same code of conduct that I am playing under. I am willing to help those who are in need of some advice on making a structure, or when making a structure look nice. I would also like to be able to play with my friends, Ed and Chris. I can be a bit of a merchant if the need comes to it, although I do enjoy travelling through the server to buy and sell goods, and, if the need comes to it, I also enjoy fighting creatures and humans that get in my way of becoming a better player overall. I believe that I would make a decent member in your community, but that choice relies upon your opinion.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends, Ed and Chris, have referred me to here because we would like to play together. They have already been accepted to the server and would like me to join as well.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  8. Additional Info: I tend to build large structures or stores in which I set up shop in for a time. After I am finished selling in this area, I deconstruct the building and move on with my travels. I usually set up a base of operations in one specific area that I would return to for a time to enjoy the average play-through of Minecraft. I also do this to store the wares in which I do not wish to sell. there was a time in which I controlled a vast portion of a server that was to go public. I was the, Shar'Dama Ka or Great Warrior Priest. Unfortunately, I was unable to lead as was instructed. The server had to shut down before it was released to the public. So, after helping build an entire city out of sandstone, I have been looking for a new place to remake my creations. This time, they would look much better, considering that I have gained some skill after the events that had the server shut down. The city of sand may once again be restored, but it 's final fate shall remain up to those that have the choice to accept me into this community.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I enjoyed your application, it was written well and had a certain narrative flair. Thus, I'd like to welcome you to Herocraft. Please check your PMs!