• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hi, I'm new here and...

Aesopian

Dirt
Nah, I mean like if you have /lwc chest in the wilderness. Is there any way for another player to remove that protection?

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
Negative Aeso. Locks are permanent and paid for with in game currency. No lockpicking mechanic exists. Also when did you get here?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Negative Aeso. Locks are permanent and paid for with in game currency. No lockpicking mechanic exists. Also when did you get here?
They are not permanent, they are supposed to unlock after 30 days without being opened by anyone. This means the owner can be inactive but the lock can stay on if someone has been opening the chest. @Aesopian

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
They are not permanent, they are supposed to unlock after 30 days without being opened by anyone. This means the owner can be inactive but the lock can stay on if someone has been opening the chest. @Aesopian
Ah right, I always forget to mention that part. Thanks for following up Trazil.