• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hey very1!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
hey very1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
hey very1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!
love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

What did you smoke?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
hai t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m how r u??? i wil b ur friend if u want, i liek random and friends and stuffs to!!!!! i am like soooo random just liek i yell blueberrys and whisper mooolaaa sumtims. we cn b bst freinds evarrr!!!!!!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
What did you smoke?

hai t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m how r u??? i wil b ur friend if u want, i liek random and friends and stuffs to!!!!! i am like soooo random just liek i yell blueberrys and whisper mooolaaa sumtims. we cn b bst freinds evarrr!!!!!!

Reading this makes me wonder about Dr. Phil's Methods on treatment... I think he's gone a bit over board...

Wtf? Somebody forgot to pass with the rotation.

Wtf? Somebody forgot to pass with the rotation.

DOOOMMMMM!! ^_^

KleenX

Iron
hella randoom gurl! i like roondoom stoof 2. dats why my name is kleenx but u can call me 2potatoes4lief. i like petting zoos pilling leafs off branches and also going don chimineys nd pretending im santaclaus. i like random people and i make all my friends random. i have a friend names phred and he is also very random with me. we watch butter melt in microwaves sumtimes. i think more people in here need to be more random bc being random is FUN!!!!!! tyyyy for reading my random stories have a nice day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.