• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hex8200 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

hex8200

Dirt
  1. In-game name:hex8200
  2. Location & Age: boise idaho
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no
  4. Referral(s): no
  5. Reason you should be accepted: because i like the comsept or makeing spells and i want to play with my friend a long time ago but i dint do it i really want to play on this server
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: ya
  8. Additional Info: i play tons of sports and minecraft GO MINECRAFT HEROCRAFT

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

hex8200

Dirt
  2. Location & Age:boise idaho 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):nope nota at all
  4. Referral(s):non
  5. Reason you should be accepted my brother and his friends want me toplay with me and also this class and leveling up idea it thrilling me to play.i was just wondering how mnay levels are there.also the caster was interesting me i would lik eot be him i also herd that the r staff hoe your staff and also the map is so big whick means a lot of free room.also the kingdoms and citys you can join to help attack other citys sounds so fun!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:my brother and his friends told me about it
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i have
  8. Additional Info:

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

hex8200

Dirt
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):no
  4. Referral(s):no
  5. Reason you should be accepted my brother and his friends want me to play with me and also this class and leveling up idea it thrilling me to play.i was just wondering how mnay levels are there.also the caster was interesting me i would like eot be him i also herd that the staff hoe your staff and also the map is so big whick means a lot of free room.also the kingdoms and citys you can join to help attack other citys sounds so fun! HEROCRAFT RULES
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:my brother and his friends told me about it
  8. Additional Info:

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Again, please check your grammar/spelling. Also, include all the information requested.

hex8200

Dirt

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):no
  4. Referral(s):no
  5. Reason you should be accepted my brother and his friends want me to play with me and also this class and leveling up idea it thrilling me to play.i was just wondering how mnay levels are there.also the caster was interesting me i would like eot be him i also herd that the staff hoe your staff and also the map is so big whick means a lot of free room.also the kingdoms and citys you can join to help attack other citys sounds so fun! HEROCRAFT RULES
  8. Additional Info:i play minecraft a lot every day i have played on ljabdos game and herocraft IS AWESOME please let me play

hex8200

Dirt
  2. Location & Age: boise idaho 14
  5. Reason you should be accepted: because i like the comsept or makeing spells and i want to play with my friend a long time ago but i dint do it i really want to play on this server
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend and my bro
  8. Additional Info: i play tons of sports and minecraft GO MINECRAFT HEROCRAFT,please let me in i know the server is awesome

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Dude, seriously, can you not read? Please, EDIT your first app, and CHECK/FIX your grammar and spelling.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
I dont think he should be in consideration anymore with this blantant ignoring of the rules and requests if the whitelisting team

hex8200

Dirt

2. Location & Age: boise idaho 14
  5. Reason you should be accepted: because i like the consept or makeing spells. i want to play with my friend a long time ago but i dint do it. i really want to play on this server
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend and my brother
  8. Additional Info: i play tons of sports and minecraft GO MINECRAFT HEROCRAFT,please let me in i know the server is awesome

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
No. You didn't want to listen to @deadandown or myself. Both of us asked you MULTIPLE times, to lengthen, and Grammar check your application, and you didn't do it. We also asked you to EDIT your first application, and not post new ones.

Good luck with future endeavors on other servers.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
No. You didn't want to listen to @deadandown or myself. Both of us asked you MULTIPLE times, to lengthen, and Grammar check your application, and you didn't do it. We also asked you to EDIT your first application, and not post new ones.

Good luck with future endeavors on other servers.
great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.