• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeX7 - Away

HeX7

Obsidian
Hey HeX7 here, just a late notice that I will be away more.

As I am in my holidays, I have a lot of things planned. From the Tuesday to yesterday I was away in London, from today to Monday I will be in England as my grandfather is going in and out of hospital. Then from the Tuesday to Friday I will be away at the beach.

As a result of this I will be unable to fulfill my Proctor duties. Already told people in the IRC, such as @Angyles.

Sorry, see you then.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey HeX7 here, just a late notice that I will be away more.

As I am in my holidays, I have a lot of things planned. From the Tuesday to yesterday I was away in London, from today to Monday I will be in England as my grandfather is going in and out of hospital. Then from the Tuesday to Friday I will be away at the beach.

As a result of this I will be unable to fulfill my Proctor duties. Already told people in the IRC, such as @Angyles.

Sorry, see you then.
Bai, have a great time!

HeX7

Obsidian
All out of my control I am afraid, can't do anything to reduce my time away :]