• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HEROxMart, brought to you by HEROxMart!

CraeVitir

Coal
ATTENTION HEROxMart SHOPPERS
Your local HEROxMart stores are undergoing changes! Please be patient as our goods locations are changed for your shopping convenience.

Thank you for understanding, and as always: Thank you for shopping at HEROxMart!

Hello everyone!

CraeVitir here representing HEROxMart!

It seems that in our growing 'popularity', the issue has arisen of people claiming to be affiliated with HEROxMart who are not, in fact, a part of it. This post will not only lend to solving this problem for you, the consumer, but also inform you of the goods that HEROxMart has to offer!

Your HEROxMart Vendors are:

CraeVitir
Iseradore
Entei1234

Our shops are currently located at the following coordinates!

-50, -50 | Trade District, Spawn, Haven
HEROxMart

GOODS:

Chain Armor! A full suit of non-enchanted Chain Armor for only 6s, courtesy of Entei1234!
Unbreaking III / Efficiency IV Diamond Pickaxes for only 40s, courtesy of Iseradore! We also buy them for 20s!
Diamonds for only 5s each, courtesy of Iseradore!
Infinity I Bows for only 15s, courtesy of Iseradore!
Arrows 64 for 5s, courtesy of Iseradore! We also buy them for 1.25s per 32 arrows!
Glowstone Dust 4 for 4s courtesy of Iseradore!
Soul Sand 32 for 2s, courtesy of Iseradore!
Melon Slices 10 for 1s, courtesy of Iseradore!
Smooth Brick 32 for 2.5s, courtesy of Iseradore!
Dirt 64 for 1.5s, courtesy of Iseradore!
Redstone Dust 10 for 1.5s, courtesy of Iseradore!

-50, -80 | Trade District, Spawn, Haven
HEROxMart Tower

FIRST FLOOR GOODS:

Iron Sword 1 for 2s, courtesy of Iseradore! We also buy them for .5s each!
Sulphur / Gunpowder 32 for 7s, courtesy of Iseradore! We also buy 32 for 4s!

THIRD FLOOR GOODS:

Workbench 1 for 1s, courtesy of CraeVitir!
Furnaces 1 for 1s, courtesy of CraeVitir!
Redstone 10 for 1s (Which is an error and will be fixed to 1.5s soon! Get it while you can!), courtesy of CraeVitir!
Cobblestone 64 for 2s, courtesy of CraeVitir!
Sand 64 for 2s, courtesy of CraeVitir!
Quartz Block 16 for 5s, courtesy of CraeVitir!
Gravel 64 for 1s, courtesy of CraeVitir!
Dirt 64 for 1s (Which is an error and will be fixed to 1.5s soon! Get it while you can!), courtesy of CraeVitir!
Gold Ore 8 for 5s, courtesy of CraeVitir!
Iron Ore 8 for 5s, courtesy of CraeVitir!
Rotten Flesh 16 for 2s, courtesy of CraeVitir!

-50, -95 | Trade District, Spawn Haven
HEROxMarket

GOODS:

Iron Hoes 1 for 1s, courtesy of CraeVitir!
Oak Saplings 8 for 1s, courtesy of CraeVitir!
Seeds 12 for 1s, courtesy of CraeVitir!

Other Services:
Randomly throughout the week, HEROxMart holds a variety of events ranging from raffles and donations to trivia games and riddle challenges!

Raffles are easy to enter, simply /ch HEROMart in game! Entries are 10s each and typically run for somewhere between fifteen and thirty minutes.

Donations: Every so often, HEROxMart Vendors will donate their own personal goods to the masses, free of charge!

Trivia Games: Under works! Prizes are being considered, so /ch HEROMart in game and let us know what you'd like to see!

Riddle Challenges: Under works! Prizes are being considered, so /ch HEROMart in game and let us know what you'd like to see!

AND INTRODUCING:

The HEROES Program!

For 100s per month, you will have access to:

The HEROxMart VIP Channel when it goes live in a few days (Timestamp: 10/27/13) where exclusive coupons will be distributed for offers such as:

Buy-One-Get-One Free (BOGO)

%Off Item (10%, 25%, 50%, 75%)

Freebie Codes! (Get the specific item free of charge!)

These coupons will have a limit as to how many of them will be accepted, so it will be first come, first serve!

HEROES will also have their own Raffles with a bit beefier prize pots to choose from! Details about ticket prices will depend on the raffle at hand, and will be announced accordingly!

All HEROES will also be able to workshop new HEROxMart items prices to a degree! We will have a set price that we can not afford to go below, but we will gladly take your input so that you get the best deals possible!

For 200s per month, you will gain the following in addition to the previous:

25% off all on the spot purchases (Runestones, Decons, Repairs, Teleports, ect ) ALL THE TIME! This does not stack with other percentage off SALES, but will stack with coupons!

I apologize for the horrid formatting, but I'm currently deprived of my precious sleep and needed to get this posted.

-CraeVitir

Last edited:

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I get that mine still needs work before advertising, but at least put my name in the post :(