• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Herotowns - Unable to remove guest permissions

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
I am unable to remove someone who is on a town region as a guest off the region.
I have tried /town setrank outlaw/enemy/neutral yet the person is still able to to edit blocks within the town and continues to abuse that right.

It still displays the setrank announcement, yet the permissions are not removed.

Kainzo

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
/town kick <name>

If that doesn't work:

/town promote <name> or /town setrank citizen <name> (can't remember which is the right command) Then /town kick <name>

c12095

Holy Shit!
dils1 Had the same issue.

I believe it was /town setrank <player> enemy

This, according to Danda, takes the player off Region perms.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
c12 had it right - I was able to successfully add the player as an enemy awhile ago with that command, and as far as I can tell, it worked.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
dils1 already said /town setrank <name> enemy didn't work. Try what I said, I used it not too long ago.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
dils1 already said /town setrank <name> enemy didn't work. Try what I said, I used it not too long ago.
I've used this not too long ago aswell, I don't think it worked.

Imo, /town setrank PlayerName Neutral should put them off Guest list aswell. So that you can remove someone from guest without your entire town seeing ''PlayerName is now an enemy'' and then get the wrong idea...

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo this desperately needs attention.
idy3m.png

In the example, I set pandaman7 to enemy, but he remained as guest and had full regions. Not even considered a nonmember.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Tagging Sleaker again[DOUBLEPOST=1356165362,1356162833][/DOUBLEPOST]just thought I would give another picture like leftovers one to show that it is broken.

Attachments

• 2012-12-22_21.28.41.png
    2012-12-22_21.28.41.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 22