• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroModPack and its contents

arisenwolf79

Glowing Redstone
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some information about the HeroModPack. I just installed the most current version with the ReadMe inside of it, and followed all the instructions presented to me. When I logged in game, everything was working fine, except the Mana bar and the XP things and what not. I's assuming that its just because it hasn't been updated, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, if and when the update comes out to fix that, will I have to reinstall the mudpack? I'm guessing so but again, not sure.

Thanks for your feedback, and please be detailed so I don't have to make a whole entire new thread again.

Thanks again,
arisenwolf79

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some information about the HeroModPack. I just installed the most current version with the ReadMe inside of it, and followed all the instructions presented to me. When I logged in game, everything was working fine, except the Mana bar and the XP things and what not. I's assuming that its just because it hasn't been updated, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, if and when the update comes out to fix that, will I have to reinstall the mudpack? I'm guessing so but again, not sure.

Thanks for your feedback, and please be detailed so I don't have to make a whole entire new thread again.

Thanks again,
arisenwolf79
Correct, HeroMod of the mod pack is not yet updated. When it is released, you will only have to add in the HeroMod components, or you can re install the whole thing if that makes it easier.

arisenwolf79

Glowing Redstone
Correct, HeroMod of the mod pack is not yet updated. When it is released, you will only have to add in the HeroMod components, or you can re install the whole thing if that makes it easier.
Thank you so much! When I have to install it, will I have to do the whole .jar deleting and switching thing aswell? or will I be able to just drag and drop?

EvaNix18

Legacy Supporter 9
Any idea why shaders would be incompatible with HeroMod? I can open the options screen with 'u' so I know its installed correctly, I hope haha the rest of the mods in the pack like ArmorStatus and Tabby chat show up on HUD but I do not see Mana Bar, Party Window, or Cooldowns.