• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug [Heromod] Party Frames Not Disappearing

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
I had a party of 6 people. Each person left the party, and when the last person left the party, the party was disbanded. However, the party frame for the last person who left doesn't disappear, and the frame freezes on the data that was displayed when the person left the party.

The party frame disappears upon relogging.

Last edited:

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Had this problem also. It was leaving behind odd names for the frames also, not the names of anyone who was ever in my party.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
Just want to say that this is still happening, at least to me. Even after leaving parties/ people leaving, the frames stay.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This is a known issue where the party leave event is not fired correctly when a player logs out. We are working on fixing this.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
This is a known issue where the party leave event is not fired correctly when a player logs out. We are working on fixing this.

It's not only when a player logs out. It happens every time someone leaves a 2 person party, even when both people are still logged on.