• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herogate(s) in Sanctum

Should we get a Herogate on the lower level of Sactum?

• Hells yeah! Tell it like it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Stfu Supa.

• I hate polls.

• Total voters
Forgive me if I seem to be overlooking something simple here but it seems that ever since herogates were fixed and nexus was set up we no longer have the working herogates at the DHX and Arcanium but only the spawn portal.

While this doesn't at fist appear to be a problem, a situation may arise for example, where a player heads to sanctum for some trade using the nexus to get there. They run down the tower and pop into IDK's shop to stock up on spider string tampons or whatnot. Having happily purchased their goods, they now wish to return home or make their way to another town. However they can no longer get back up to the portal at the top of spawn (without fly hacking) and (to the best of my knowledge) there aren't any active herogates on the ground floor of sanctum. So the player is forced to either use a /home or /warp kind of command or to travel by foot.

Hence my question: Is there an active herogate on the ground floor of Nexus that I have managed to overlook somehow, and if there isn't, may the admins please consider setting one up?

Yes it's only a small suggestion for a minor inconvenience, but it's been bugging me so I thought I'd get it out there.