• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heroes - Testers Needed!

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Dangit! Too late :icon_cry:

Ill post anyways

IGN: Howdanrocks

Time on: I always keep a Herocraft tab open when I am online which is usually a lot of the time after about 3:30pm est. I use the computer for a lot of school work so yea.

And by the way, I think I am the only one who knows where you got your name and one of the games you play. ;)

IGN : Randomman159

Time on:

Well on average 6 or 7 hours a day? So thats arox 45 a week... I'm sure thats enough :p

GMT: + 10 (Sydney Australia).

Im usually on in the afternoon. (and almost any time during weekend)

Wowpatrick

Legacy Supporter 7
Ign: Wowpatrick

Time on: : Between 3PM-6PM EST everyday, and then anytime I can get on when my parents aren't paying attention.

Time zone: EST (-5)

malandrops

Stone
I see you guys have plenty of applies, just droping mine in case you guys need someone.

IGN: malandrops

Time: I spend most of my morning and evening playing, hoping online and offline if i get bored, i'm just busy at night. As Figgis said, keep me interested or give me something to do that i'll be around.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Dazureus

Time: When nothing is impeding me, at least 2 hours a day. Comments about my social life are to be kept to a minimum.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd like to offer to test this on my LAN SMP server at home some. I have only dialup during the week but I could at least give your builds a run on a different system than your own and provide bug feedback that may not show up on your own system(s).

It's pretty much the only help I can offer on my crappy internet.lol

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Name: AlexDaParrot

Time: Anytime after 5pm to about midnight on weekdays, all weekend. [CST]

Adam

Air
IGN: Adamwbschulz
Time On: Varies from 2-5 hours, Night or Day.
Time zone: MDT -06:00