• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft whitelist application

1. In-game name: CaptainLamma
  2. Location & Age: Ontario, Canada. I am 15 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned from any server.
  4. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted to Herocraft because I can be a great help to the community. I love to help out when help is needed, whatever the help may be. Throughout my friends I am considered one of the nicest people they have ever met. I am also very patient, and I tend not to harp on people while waiting for say a whitelist application until its been very overdue, I have waited 3 weeks for a whitelist application to be accepted.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from just browsing minecraft forums looking for a server that would interest me.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Additional Info: I play football every day of the week and I really like to cook, if that means anything at all. Can't wait to see if I will be accepted, I'm very excited to play on this server. Thanks.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Your application seems pretty good man. If you are accepted in your "other" application do you plan on sticking around here? Or going there?

Thanks, and No I don't plan on sticking there wasn't feeling the server. This server seems pretty awesome though.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you man. Your application got a little lost.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.