• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft White-list Application

stikcelll

Wood
Minecraft In-game name:stikcelll
Location & Age: Australia, 17
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): kinda sorta not really. You see, my friend was over and he was temp-banned for griefing (idiot, I still bring it up when he talks about how bad greifers are). But rather than ban his name, they banned the ip and it was on my Internet. So while I was banned technically, I did not do anything wrong and I would like to make sure you know, I hate greifers. Mind you, this was on a classic server over one and a half years ago.
Referral(s):none unfortunately.
How did you hear about Herocraft?:searching online for RPG servers.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Every word. In fact I would hope most of it is common sense.
Reason you should be accepted: I'm interested in the plugins being used as they sound very interesting and I love helping people out and have set myself the goals (if I get in) of making a town, and maybe becoming a guide as it makes me happy to see others satisfied. And while I haven't had much experience, If you ever need an extra builder, I would be happy to attempt helping out
Special key: {HCs9}
Additional Info: My friend (Froshi) and I have been searching for a good server for a full year now. We found one, but we were robbed by the mods of all our diamond and gold, claiming it was "stolen". So we have been searching for an interesting, friendly and fun server were we can have a good time with good people without having to worry about greifers and such. I hope that this server is the one. Looking forward to it. Oh and I've been an operator on a small local server before.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Minecraft In-game name:stikcelll
Location & Age: Australia, 17
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): kinda sorta not really. You see, my friend was over and he was temp-banned for griefing (idiot, I still bring it up when he talks about how bad greifers are). But rather than ban his name, they banned the ip and it was on my Internet. So while I was banned technically, I did not do anything wrong and I would like to make sure you know, I hate greifers. Mind you, this was on a classic server over one and a half years ago.
Referral(s):none unfortunately.
How did you hear about Herocraft?:searching online for RPG servers.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Every word. In fact I would hope most of it is common sense.
Reason you should be accepted: I'm interested in the plugins being used as they sound very interesting and I love helping people out and have set myself the goals (if I get in) of making a town, and maybe becoming a guide as it makes me happy to see others satisfied. And while I haven't had much experience, If you ever need an extra builder, I would be happy to attempt helping out
Special key: {HCs9}
Additional Info: My friend (Froshi) and I have been searching for a good server for a full year now. We found one, but we were robbed by the mods of all our diamond and gold, claiming it was "stolen". So we have been searching for an interesting, friendly and fun server were we can have a good time with good people without having to worry about greifers and such. I hope that this server is the one. Looking forward to it. Oh and I've been an operator on a small local server before.
reviewing.[DOUBLEPOST=1359719294,1359719069][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft

stikcelll

Wood
Thank you very much. Hopefully froshi will get his computer back soon and will be making an application.