• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Wallpapers

Are Herocraft Wallpapes a good idea?

• I don't know…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definately not!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
On an off topic thread a few of us began to talk about having Herocraft wallpapers. Given that we were no longer off of the topic of Herocraft, I decided to make this thread here.

Wallpapers can be anything Herocraft related, providing they are appropriate and follow all DH rules. Here are some ideas!
1. Create your own version of the HC logo! 3-D versions already exist, but you are encouraged to provide your own interpretation.
2. Places! By Pillaring dirt and pressing F1, it is possible to create a great aerial view of a place in Herocraft. Be creative!
3. More places! This takes devotion. Build something from Herocraft in single player and export it as a .obj. Edit the .obj using your favorite software to create neet effects!
4. Mechanics! Perhaps you want to create a wallpaper representing a unique aspect of the Herocraft server, such as the Hero's plugin.
5. Anything else! With the right tools, you are limitless.

Be sure to post any final projects here in 1080p!

For the original thread, with some works in progress, go here:

http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/1080p-wallpaper.7004/page-3#post-47221

Damn amgroma, fucking premature jizz everywhere

Can you make a red version and then make it like one side is red, one blue :D

Make it look like a natural change of colour

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Damn amgroma, fucking premature jizz everywhere

Can you make a red version and then make it like one side is red, one blue :D

Make it look like a natural change of colour
Not sure what you mean, since that'll make it purple in the center, but hope you like this one. It's sort of what you asked for(?)

Hint: Click the image.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm at the cabin for the weekend, so I won't be on until Monday, nor work on my current project.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow amgroma did you seriously need to steal his thread even though you have your on thread?

I think he posted here, and then made his own thread.

Anyway, progress update!
The shield is basically done, but I'm trying to figure out how to make single player worlds a .obj so I can manipulate it in blender. There are plenty of tutorials for PCs, but the Mac ones I've tried are sh*t.