• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Videos

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey guys,
just dropping in before dinner to tell you what's on my mind for the next few weeks (apart from getting my ass all over hell obviously), given that my spoken English is not all too shitty:

-HC trailer
-Server Introduction (Rules, Policies)
-Township sytem Introduction
-Heroes Introduction
-HC Survival Guide
-HC history lessons?
-HChat tutorial
-Township reviews?
-Class reviews?

Also, once the trailer is out, the YT channel (whose name will then be disclosed) will also be hosting videos made by other players :)

Demonxman

Obsidian
you'll be speaking on the videos??? :D NOW THAT'S SEXY!!!!

(or if you wont it'll still be sexy.... just not THAT sexy)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Aerokii approves (+10)! Lovely video, showcases great architecture, all its missing is event footage, fighting off zombie hordes or something!

That aside, great job!

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Aerokii approves (+10)! Lovely video, showcases great architecture, all its missing is event footage, fighting off zombie hordes or something!

That aside, great job!

Can you imagine how terribly laggy that would be? The second fight was already borderline :confused:

To everyone who was NOT included: I'm planning class and township reviews (medium term), there will be enough opportunity to get your name on Youtube :3

EDIT: I was referring to your personal needs, therefore your needs :)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Can you imagine how terribly laggy that would be? The second fight was already borderline :confused:

To everyone who was NOT included: I'm planning class and township reviews (medium term), there will be enough opportunity to get your name on Youtube :3

EDIT: I was referring to your personal needs, therefore your needs :)

That's the sort of thing where you'd do no good showing the entire fight, I agree. just a few panning shots of some heroes facing down an enemy horde at zeal to give 'em an idea. 'cause yeah, showing an actual battle would be CPU suicide...

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Would've been nice to see a town from ZKH in this. Aphrodite and Ares may not be the prettiest towns, but Athena looks good. Sorry if i sounds like Im promotinng my own town, but i feel left out :(.

Otherwise great video man, i enjoyed it

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Sexy - no joke, best trailer ever. I'd be willing to narrarate things if you'd like, I have a fairly deep voice and can pull off an announcer voice like a boss. I can also look into doing guides and intorductions, seeing as how im a guide. Hit me up if you want some help. :)