1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!
    Dismiss Notice

ALERT Herocraft: Touchbase Meeting - July 31st

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kainzo, Jul 19, 2016.

By Kainzo on Jul 19, 2016 at 6:58 PM
  1. Kainzo

Kainzo The Disposable Hero Staff Member Founder Adventure Team

Sunday July 31st - 4PM CST
    @Admins | @Moderators | @Heralds

We're planning to have a community meeting for Herocraft!
    All users will be able to attend - only staff and Supporters above T5 will have voice.
    (After the discussion is over we will voice everyone)

Meeting Area: (meeting channel)
    http://hc.to/discord (T5+ voice / staff)

This is a community driven by a lot of hard work and dedication - I want users to be able to air disputes, issues and anything else in the open so that we, as staff, can resolve and handle these things in an orderly fashion.

Topics for discussion (so far):
    • New Classes
    • Dungeons
    • Exp Rate
    • Item Drops
    • Instances
    • The Future
    These meetings are generally a little chaotic - they last about an hour (Starting at 4PM CST). Please be respectful during these meetings - if we have to go out of the way to remove you, you will be removed from all Herocraft services for life.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kainzo, Jul 19, 2016.

1. joshtsai
      joshtsai
      I'm about 90% sure I'll be out and about the whole weekend, so hopefully someone will take notes.
    2. LordZelkova
      LordZelkova
      Hmm, I might be away.
      If I am I might show up and listen.
    3. IntoShadows
      IntoShadows
      I think I'm on vacation that week... Hopefully not... Will be interesting to see how things play out.
    4. GodOfGales
      GodOfGales
      Did I read this right
    5. Dafefman
      Dafefman
      Pirate
    6. GodOfGales
      GodOfGales
      arrrrrrr you serious
    7. 6hy
      6hy
      Nice sounds Dope @Kainzo Will be there :p
    8. S7ORMY
      S7ORMY
      Umm the shaman could DEFINATLY USE a big buff . . . the totems are very under powered the melee dmg is wayyy to much for a caster / squishy type . . . (too squishy for close quarters especially against melee classes) and the totem recall is a bit bugged . . . no mana on return . . :/
    9. Dielan9999
      Dielan9999
      Will there finally be a Melonmancer class? Or should I keep dreaming lmao
    10. 911FashionPolice
      911FashionPolice
      ???
    11. Skaahr
      Skaahr
      I'm going to be away this weekend, which is upsetting because I'm excited for all this here. I had some pretty interesting ideas for current classes, like passives at higher levels, as well as my other Warlord class idea.
    12. Kainzo
      Kainzo
      Starts at 4pm cst.
    13. WitchOnaRampage
      WitchOnaRampage
      Meeting went for 2 fruitful hours, lots of information and lots of contribution by community members.

Here are some notes which largely relate to every time I heard my name mentioned. Sorry, nothing here on classes - perhaps someone else could contribute on that please. Also I slept in and was a little late :p
      • Griefing rules - encouraged to protect around your town with town regions to keep griefers at a bay; staff willing to region-protect good quality player-built roads etc
      • Townships plugin - discussion about how town war might work - announcement of war to the server; limited time frame: TNT perhaps enabled for seiging, regenerates; towns can pay server for peace ie to avoid a declaration of war; war will gnerate biome-specific items to encourage wise town location; need more discussion about how do you "win" and how do you "successfully defend"; perhaps look at how professions could be relevant during war
      • Castles, popular - discussed moving them out further from HGs plus new designs are coming in, Jrr has two ready to go
      • Recruiting and appointing Mods, Guides, Proctors
      • Cracking down on toxic behavior in chat, particularly attitudes unfriendly to the server
      • New tutorial task force being set up (already in action) - message WitchOnaRampage if you're burning keen to contribute
      • /shop updates - new stones have been added as well as runestone reagents - now adding clay blocks and colored clays - any other suggestions, see Witch
      • Note you can go T2 without mastering T1 by using soul vessels/marks - Marks should be dropping, need to check that they are.
      Thanks to everyone that came!

@TimForReal @Kainzo
    14. TimForReal
      TimForReal
      Thank you for the notes Witchy.