• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Herocraft test server online

Northac

Obsidian
thanks @EtKEnn but no luck. I'm getting a "can't reach server" message each time. I can get to the vanilla one but not the hero test one

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Test is on the 1.3.1 client, make sure you have that. (not 1.3)

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
I can connect to the Vanilla server, but not the test server with heroes. (Is there one? or is it just the Vanilla server?)

^ mc.herocraftonline.com:1337 & herocraft.zapto.org:1337 & Runefaust.zapto.org:1337

Northac

Obsidian
ok, I am up to date with the version (1.3.1) and can get onto the vanilla server.
I cannot connect to the heros server tho. I am useing mc.herocraftonline.com (supplied from the 1st post here)
and I am recieving a "can reach server" message. I am not sure if that is being caused on my end or not. Any thoughts?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I can connect to the Hero Test server without issue

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Ok, so mc.herocraftonline.org isn't working for me ('Can't reach server' then read times out), but herocraft.zapto.org has me back where I was last night, disappearing chests and all!

So you don't need to be whitelisted to get onto Runefaust? Met a player there before who was new and not from HC.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ok, so mc.herocraftonline.org isn't working for me ('Can't reach server' then read times out), but herocraft.zapto.org has me back where I was last night, disappearing chests and all!

So you don't need to be whitelisted to get onto Runefaust? Met a player there before who was new and not from HC.
mc.herocraftonline.org isnt the ip - it's mc.herocraftonline.com
herocraft.zapto.org points to the same ip it's just updated faster.

Also, correct - right now runefaust has no whitelist (but has basic anti-griefing in place)