• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft T-shirts: Minecon Edition

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We have a t-shirt design for Minecon - if enough show interest we can mass order or at the very least provide the images so you can order your own.

Single shirts are $19 - if we buy them in 'bulk' they could be cheaper - but not sure if it's worth it.
Anyways, thanks to Xanipher for her awesome designing skills, she's come up with this!
YntfMfw.jpg

MgdmhbG.png

Last edited:

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
That is the most hottest, sexiest T-Shirt I ever saw, just like xani, that shirt expresses her beauty self.
Hi Im a Real Boy

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
A little overpriced in my opinion. Only reason is because I could get band tshirts etc. for like a dollar more and it is much higher quality and more well known

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
A little overpriced in my opinion. Only reason is because I could get band tshirts etc. for like a dollar more and it is much higher quality and more well known
You'd buy from a printing press facility - not from us... unless we dumped 1-2k on tshirts and sold them... either way, the price point doesn't drop too much more. The reason why you can buy 'band' tshirts is because they order them in the thousands.
We would make -zero- money off tshirts for Herocraft.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
We have a t-shirt design for Minecon - if enough show interest we can mass order or at the very least provide the images so you can order your own.

Single shirts are $19 - if we buy them in 'bulk' they could be cheaper - but not sure if it's worth it.
Anyways, thanks to Xanipher for her awesome designing skills, she's come up with this!
MgdmhbG.png
Hey are you going to mine con?

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Yep, tickets sold out stupid fast though =/
Hehehehe, i'm in the hotel across the road from it. Sadly i'm not going to it i'm just going on a holiday for the theme parks :p
MARK MY WORDS KAIN, I MAY NOT BE GOING TO MINECON, BUT I WILL FIND YOU.

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7

Looks interesting. If there was a way to personalize it without it costing too much more, that would be grand : P.

Also, see you at Minecon. (Tickets did sell out too fast, but not too fast for me!)

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
You'd buy from a printing press facility - not from us... unless we dumped 1-2k on tshirts and sold them... either way, the price point doesn't drop too much more. The reason why you can buy 'band' tshirts is because they order them in the thousands.
We would make -zero- money off tshirts for Herocraft.

makes sense now thank you