• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Server [Downtime]

idkhowtoplay

Stone
It's times like these that I contemplate drinking that bottle of vodka sitting next to my computer (just in case) or guzzling on pills. God. D;

You would think someone who was sane, would most likely see this as a sign that they should probably do something productive like studying or reading a book, but no, I can't stop thinking about finding gold/diamonds or digging out obscene amounts of iron. It's quite ironic, since I think about doing that sort of thing while playing on Herocraft. [insert sigh here]

If you feel the same, raise your hand or flail your arms around screaming Herocraft to show that you really mean it. However if you're Amgroma, just give me those five sea-side plots in Fiore which are next to each other for feeling my pain. (Thanks in advance.)