The Disposable Hero
- Jan 7, 2011
- The 7th Circle of Heaven
- Adjusted the Basic mob spawns to 3 mins. We have lowered Boss Mob spawns to 10 mins.
- Random skill and class fixes
- /class fixes
- /shop fixes
- Random other fixes ongoing
- Increased passive EXP by Professions by +100%
- Reduced overall EXP required to mastery by 100k to Level 100
- Various hotfixes for dungeons and skills (no more duplicating dirt)
- Added Stones from Bosses to the drop tables.
- The item upgrade reagent (Apex of Time) is now available via hc.to/apex for $$$ or in-game for medals/symbols or crates.
- All master professions can now create a shop using /shopchest
- All mobs now drop gold nuggets to help the leveling player have more currency
- Images are now in-game to explain various systems, including item-upgrading.
- Increased the rate of mob slaying by increase PVE damage by 3.5% per level
- Normalized the amount from lucky votes. All votes are now a base amount. This is to reduce spikes of coin entering the tip jar.
- Fixed the drop rate and output of the Apex crafting reagents.
- Apex of Time cost adjusted to 32 symbols of acquisitions.
- Diamond Castle is now behind spawn for capture.
- /town conquest --- shows active points and who has them currently captured.
- /town claim outpost --- now allows you to claim an outpost chunk away from your current set of chunks, these cost more!
- Several bug fixes to skills.
- Several balance fixes for classes
- The Apex of Time (upgrade item > hc.to/apex can now be crafted via mining/farming through a multi-crafting setup)
- PVP is off in T4 dungeons. This is to have a better leveling experience up to Level 40.
- All professions can now sell their wares at level 1.
- All professions can now craft the Apex reagent for their class.
- Various changes to classes for balance, in-depth notes by @radicater11 soon!
- Suffocation damage is no longer being altered by Heroes.
- Release the quest system for dungeon slaying, granting EXP, COIN and APEX
- Reduce overall EXP from T6 dungeons with the addition of Quests
- Increased the max number of chests merchants can have.