• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Online Account: Account Name Change?

Tretinyak

Legacy Supporter 7
In advance, i'm sorry I haven't gotten around to asking this question, and I know this could be an age old conversation (But I wouldn't know because I'm never on the Forums). I was wondering if I could change my account name to match my IGN. If this is at all possible I would like it changed so I am more easily recognized by my fellow heroes. Because I am more invested in this server than I was when I naively setup my account a few years ago, I would like it changed. I now own the town Amegakure and it would be convenient for the names to match.

Sorry for the trouble,
Tretinyak (Talibandito)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
In advance, i'm sorry I haven't gotten around to asking this question, and I know this could be an age old conversation (But I wouldn't know because I'm never on the Forums). I was wondering if I could change my account name to match my IGN. If this is at all possible I would like it changed so I am more easily recognized by my fellow heroes. Because I am more invested in this server than I was when I naively setup my account a few years ago, I would like it changed. I now own the town Amegakure and it would be convenient for the names to match.

Sorry for the trouble,
Tretinyak (Talibandito)
Yes, we can change this and will soon. Angyles or Alator