• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Official Trailer (New)

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Didn't see an actual thread for this so I decided to make one so that more people will see this EPIC new Herocraft Trailer.
Thumbs up, favorite and all that so it gets popular!
I think the channel will also be making other Herocraft videos so go ahead and subscribe :D
Here you go:

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
I looked for a thread and I didn't find one.

Edit: Okay he does have a thread but it's not really on the video, he just posted a reply with a think. More people might see this.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I like the video, i wish a different font would have been used though. The Comic looking font doesn't go with out theme, now bleeding cowboys font, that's what im talking about. Or anything that shouts we're badass would do. You could prob use different fonts for different type of text, like titles and descriptions, sub titles, things like that.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, he's seen this topic. Don't you think he would have said something? It also says official in the description of the video.

GraRona

Portal
Human eyes enjoy consistency. Stick with one font. Maybe the font used in the herocraft logo?

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Well its kind of professional to have the title font its this out of this world badass font, and have the subtitles in something that's readable at a smaller size. So 2 fonts in total would prob be better if used properly