• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

herocraft mods help

azulaz

Dirt
I went onto the wiki. i've downloaded the 1.7.2 liteloader and the 1.7.2 minecraft forge, i then installed the herocraft mods did what it said, put the mods folder in my .minecraft along with the config and ran minecraft using liteloader 1.7.2, my game doesn't even load without crashing. so i thought it was because i had 1.7.2 liteloader and forge with the 1.6.4 herocraft.zip mods. so i installed the 1.6.4 liteloader and forge, and ran the liteloader 1.6.4 and it then tells me the server is 1.7.2, so why is your mods 1.6.4 and why can't I run 1.7.2 liteloader and forge without instantly crashing. the liteloader and forge actually worked when i ran the 1.6.4 versions.

azulaz

Dirt
ahh. so it's not just me, everyone can't use the heromodpack. Do you know when they will update it?

JazzDesignation

Staff member
Coder
Legacy Supporter 8
ahh. so it's not just me, everyone can't use the heromodpack. Do you know when they will update it?

It'll be updated when it's actually possible to update it. Currently there aren't any mods available for it other than an Alpha version of Optifine :)

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
I always find it more useful when they don't bother updating the servers to a newer version until the modpack is fully functional. With the newest minecraft launcher such a thing would cause little to no inconvenience to the players themselves.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Currently the only mods to note that would be in the modpack that are even remotely ready is the alpha version (currently A9) of Optifine and the Beta version of Rei's minimap available on the Dev's twitter. Mumfrey has stated that the macro mod will be updated sometime during late January / early February.

WizChip

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello,
Totally new to Minecraft and clueless to Herocraft. So, I'm not new to gaming or PC's and have decided to see what all the joy is about with this game. Kainzo and myself have run together in the past.

Now, TOTALLY LOST with this game. I went to the WIKI and am trying to get everything going and nothing works. boo !

It would be nice if there were updates for the noobs. and it wasn't so PAINFUL to get things going.

Now, I am guessing.. I have Minecraft version 1.7.4

I downloaded the HeroModPack+v1.6.2 and am going through the instructions on getting this going
ERROR...

So, am I right to presume from this discussion that I am to WAIT for some sort of update?

Thanks in advance to a person that is only 1 day old to this whole new adventure. :)

Dokken

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
Yes, s mentioned a few times above, the modpack is not updcated to be compatible with 1.7 so you have to play without it until it is updated.

JazzDesignation

Staff member
Coder
Legacy Supporter 8
Hello,
Totally new to Minecraft and clueless to Herocraft. So, I'm not new to gaming or PC's and have decided to see what all the joy is about with this game. Kainzo and myself have run together in the past.

Now, TOTALLY LOST with this game. I went to the WIKI and am trying to get everything going and nothing works. boo !

It would be nice if there were updates for the noobs. and it wasn't so PAINFUL to get things going.

Now, I am guessing.. I have Minecraft version 1.7.4

I downloaded the HeroModPack+v1.6.2 and am going through the instructions on getting this going
ERROR...

So, am I right to presume from this discussion that I am to WAIT for some sort of update?

Thanks in advance to a person that is only 1 day old to this whole new adventure. :)

Dokken

The '1.6.2' part of the heromod should sorta be a giveaway to the fact it's not compatible.. ;)

WizChip

Legacy Supporter 5
The '1.6.2' part of the heromod should sorta be a giveaway to the fact it's not compatible.. ;)

Ok.. so, after digging and reading.. and mind you.. for a NEW PERSON that has never played this game, this is a pain in the ass to figure out.
I guess I never 'NEEDED' this mod. I thought this was required to play on the Herocraft server. Finally found the server name and figured to plug it in the MULTIPLAYER area of Herocraft.

Yes, I have read the WIKI and the forums. Rules TOS etc.

Oh well... I am sure I will figure it out if I persist.

Edit: Oh.. and now, to get 'White Listed'.. application submitted.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
It's definitely not REQUIRED to play on the server...but it certainly makes playing much more enjoyable in my opinion. At any rate, the Modpack DEFINITELY won't release until MacroMod is ready...and as of right now (as far as I'm aware) there is no REAL eta on it.