• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft mobile

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Just a note:- Style changer doesn't seem to be working. During the week I'll try and find a fix for this, we're trying to merge into using a mobile template purely because it's quicker for you guys. We're only thinking of you.
- The template itself is at the moment currently untouched from it's original style that we got. I'll be working on it in the due course of this week, to make it as similar as the current Desktop template.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused by the template - real life duties seemed to have reigned superior the past few days.

Edit: Thanks for the response though - stuff like this really makes both mine and the other designers' job a lot easier.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Just a note:- Style changer doesn't seem to be working. During the week I'll try and find a fix for this, we're trying to merge into using a mobile template purely because it's quicker for you guys. We're only thinking of you.
- The template itself is at the moment currently untouched from it's original style that we got. I'll be working on it in the due course of this week, to make it as similar as the current Desktop template.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused by the template - real life duties seemed to have reigned superior the past few days.

Edit: Thanks for the response though - stuff like this really makes both mine and the other designers' job a lot easier.
yay!

Aetosion

Obsidian
I love the mobile site. The old site sent me over my data limit, too many RAM heavy elements. It also typed as slow as cheeze wiz coming out of a can in a zero gravity enclosure.

The mobile version fixes that. Loving it.

-iPhone 4 user.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Just some more feedback; I can't seem to get to the "groups" section of the forum while on the mobile version.... Is this just me or are you guys unable to find a way to get to it too?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Just some more feedback; I can't seem to get to the "groups" section of the forum while on the mobile version.... Is this just me or are you guys unable to find a way to get to it too?
It may not be available actually... it's an addon - I'll have to check into that too @Galaxial

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Never seen this 'groups section' bit yet, haven't paid much attention to what the site consists of :p
No problem @Kainzo