• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Lore in a Minute

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
@Alator @strongholdx would you be interested in making a short (minute-ish) animation that details the main parts of Herocraft's lore?

I saw this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUmSpk27oG4&feature=related
and thought it would be cool to have our own. It's a much better and more entertaining way to present lore imo. I don't like walls of text haha.

I'll do the 'animations' (most of the lore videos are stills though) and could narrate it if need be. I just need a script from you guys.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Does anyone else draw and/or animate that would be interested in doing a series? I think a minimalistic animation to Requiem of Heroes would also be cool. Split up the work load by chapter maybe...

@Upb34t (only person I know who might haha)

GraRona

Portal
I was reading your post and I was about to tag Upb34t but then I saw you already did...

MajorasMask

Ungodly
It all started when a group of people got together and made the magical lands of Minecraft (Founders).

Then they let new people in.

Thus came the:

Trolls
PvPers
Ragers
Children
Tough Guys
Weird Guys
Strange Guys
Redstone Guys
Animal Guys
Tree Guys
Diplomats
Blood Thirsty MANIACS
Old People
Homosexuals
Builders
Illegal Drug Dealers
Normal Drug Dealers
Trap Guys

and finally

More Admins.

And all was well.

^ My idea of HC Lore in a nutshell. Maybe just feature a player who suits each type listed above as you read them out! :D

I dunno it could work.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm afraid I'm not good at making animations, but the project sounds interesting =]

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I'd support it. Let me know what you need.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
A summary of all the main points of Herocraft lore that you would like in the video would be great. Also, descriptions of the characters that will appear in the video will also be needed.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Bleh. I have dabbled in it. I could create meshes for stuff, but I'm afraid I haven't learned to rig, light, texture, animate etc. My strong suite is 2D in Flash, sorry.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
It all started when a group of people got together and made the magical lands of Minecraft (Founders).

Then they let new people in.

Thus came the:

Trolls
PvPers
Ragers
Children
Tough Guys
Weird Guys
Strange Guys
Redstone Guys
Animal Guys
Tree Guys
Diplomats
Blood Thirsty MANIACS
Old People
Homosexuals
Builders
Illegal Drug Dealers
Normal Drug Dealers
Trap Guys

and finally

More Admins.

And all was well.

^ My idea of HC Lore in a nutshell. Maybe just feature a player who suits each type listed above as you read them out! :D

I dunno it could work.
Dont forget fat chicks (Whales). Nobody likes fat chicks.