• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft fan art

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
woots :D wheni get to go home and get some spare time ill redo my own skin to use a ghast mask for GPA'sold timey sake, but yeah i do agree, Ghast Busters would be 100x funnier/cooler considering our old stance against them from sanctum lolol, and we didnt really have heroes so they were useless and did not give exp or anything. Just harrassing us while we roam in their evil twilight domain

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
woots :D wheni get to go home and get some spare time ill redo my own skin to use a ghast mask for GPA'sold timey sake, but yeah i do agree, Ghast Busters would be 100x funnier/cooler considering our old stance against them from sanctum lolol, and we didnt really have heroes so they were useless and did not give exp or anything. Just harrassing us while we roam in their evil twilight domain

That, and we plotted to kill everyone not in GPA in the nether when we found them ^___^ fight against all those nasty Ghast Hunters for the greater good! :D

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
i actually updated and went for a ''good'' version of brutalacerate's red and black demonic skin

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
the website database for the skin search is glitched. If you goto minecraft.net/skin/xexorian.png that is my actual skin, and the public directory for it I believe.

I changed it to Skeletor from masters of the universe a cpl nights ago.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
the website database for the skin search is glitched. If you goto minecraft.net/skin/xexorian.png that is my actual skin, and the public directory for it I believe.

I changed it to Skeletor from masters of the universe a cpl nights ago.

So hows that fancy avatar coming along? ;)