• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Experience Calculator

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
Want to know how much experience you need to reach a certain level, but too lazy to look it up and do the math yourself? Well this is for you! Just enter in your level or experience and then enter in your desired level, and BOOM! you see how much experience you need.
Link = http://unknownloner.com/files/levelcalc/
It should load up in the web page, but if it doesn't click "Download Standalone Jar File" and run the jar.
These values are based on the latest values posted by @Kainzo on Nuin's graph thread.
If you see a level that has an incorrect experience value, tell me! I'll be sure to fix it. Keep in mind that if you're using the downloaded version you'll have to re-download to get updated experience levels.
Keep in mind that this has not been compared to the server yet, so it may be off.
EDIT: Level to Experience values should be fixed now, please test.

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
This is handy! The numbers seem to be a bit off for me at level 37. I have 41746 experience and it says I'm level 36 when I'm close to 38.

Edit: I also made something similar for hunting, and it might be worth looking into adding a way to calculate the number of a certain experience source you have to use to reach your target. Just a thought, good work.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
This is handy! The numbers seem to be a bit off for me at level 37. I have 41746 experience and it says I'm level 36 when I'm close to 38.

Edit: I also made something similar for hunting, and it might be worth looking into adding a way to calculate the number of a certain experience source you have to use to reach your target. Just a thought, good work.
Yeah I was noticing the xp was a little off. I may have to ask Kainzo to check the xp levels again. Should be accurate enough for the moment, just type in the xp manually and the result will be give or take a few hundred/maybe thousand