• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroCraft Banners Free For you to Use...

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
I decided I would start making a ton of random banners for everyone in HeroCraft to use when ever they need to, and I will be added more and more as time goes on and new things are added.​
Feel free to add your banners for everyone to use and enjoy.​
And if you could leave some helpful criticism it will be much appreciated, Thanks.​
Also I used the Herocraft logo text that I think Galaxial made which is amazing, So just as a disclaimer I didnt do that part.​
Banner1:
33nktc2.jpg
Banner2:
166yqop.jpg
Banner3:
9qzj1t.jpg
Proctor Banner:​
2z4z8ea.jpg
More coming soon...​
Thanks for looking at this, and I hope you enjoy,​
iTzDeXy​

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I decided I would start making a ton of random banners for everyone in HeroCraft to use when ever they need to, and I will be added more and more as time goes on and new things are added.​
And if you could leave some helpful criticism it will be much appreciated, Thanks.​
Also I used the Herocraft logo text that I think Galaxial made which is amazing, So just as a disclaimer I didnt do that part.​
Banner1:
33nktc2.jpg
Banner2:
166yqop.jpg
Banner3:
9qzj1t.jpg
More coming soon...​
iTzDeXy​
Nice stuff, though tbh, the center logo just doesnt fit. It's resolution seems lower than the stuff around it. I'd say just use the shield @Galaxial made and or make a new one :p

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Banner1:
33nktc2.jpg
Banner2:
166yqop.jpg
Banner3:
9qzj1t.jpg
More coming soon...​
iTzDeXy​
Nice stuff, though tbh, the center logo just doesnt fit. It's resolution seems lower than the stuff around it. I'd say just use the shield @Galaxial made and or make a new one :p
Thanks man :D, I'll have a go at making one myself, hoping it wont fail :D

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I'll be working on a few things to do with the logo etc this weekend - I'm currently helping out the Heralds and working on researching for a web-based database for the Herocraft players, providing that I get the appropriate code from the programmers. So if need be, dump me with any stuff you need doing and I'll give it a go.
That header/shield was purely made on a late night in the MCF competition when my design wasn't focused on the header/logo, but more over the main post itself, so the quality is well below average in my opinion!

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll be working on a few things to do with the logo etc this weekend - I'm currently helping out the Heralds and working on researching for a web-based database for the Herocraft players, providing that I get the appropriate code from the programmers. So if need be, dump me with any stuff you need doing and I'll give it a go.
That header/shield was purely made on a late night in the MCF competition when my design wasn't focused on the header/logo, but more over the main post itself, so the quality is well below average in my opinion!
Whats the name of the font you used on the HeroCraft text?
Its an amazing font :D

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh gosh, I can't even remember, was a while back!
Since I'm home for a bit, I'll have a rummage through my endless font folder and tell you, haha.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I had a rummage, I believe (hopefully, depending if I've got the right document open!) that it is the Booter - Five Zero font :)

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
It is an amazing font. Catches the eye with it's almost 'torn' corners yet at the same time, remains bold and impactive! I'd love to create an official Herocraft Font, but man, that'd be some hard work to get it as good as Booter!