• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Attribute Calculator (Website)

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
Ever wanted to quickly mess around with an attribute build and see how a class is affected? NOW YOU CAN!!!
I'm working on something which lets you create attribute builds for different classes.

Right now you can create builds. In the future (like tomorrow probably) you'll be able to save them and share them with others (and possibly search existing builds).

EDIT:
If I do let you search existing builds I might let you upvote/downvote builds too. Seems like it might be a good idea. Guess I could let you write a full guide to playing the class too if anyone wants that.

It assumes that you're level 65 (with max allocation points of course). Report any bugs/feedback in this thread. ALSO note that class numbers are taken from the wiki so if the wiki isn't accurate for a class neither is this. I'll have to manually add any changes in the future when I hear about them, so if anything is inaccurate tell me what the actual numbers are.
Try it out here: https://heroattribbuilder-c9-unknownloner.c9.io/

Oh btw, sorry it looks so ugly. I'm a programmer, and not a designer :). If you want to try and make it look nice, PM me I guess.

If the site goes down, don't bother posting here. I'll get to it when I'm back at my computer. It probably won't, but just a disclaimer.

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Ever wanted to quickly mess around with an attribute build and see how a class is affected? NOW YOU CAN!!!
I'm working on something which lets you create attribute builds for different classes.

Right now you can create builds. In the future (like tomorrow probably) you'll be able to save them and share them with others (and possibly search existing builds).

EDIT:
If I do let you search existing builds I might let you upvote/downvote builds too. Seems like it might be a good idea. Guess I could let you write a full guide to playing the class too if anyone wants that.

It assumes that you're level 65 (with max allocation points of course). Report any bugs/feedback in this thread. ALSO note that class numbers are taken from the wiki so if the wiki isn't accurate for a class neither is this. I'll have to manually add any changes in the future when I hear about them, so if anything is inaccurate tell me what the actual numbers are.

Oh btw, sorry it looks so ugly. I'm a programmer, and not a designer :). If you want to try and make it look nice, PM me I guess.
This is so cool! If there is any chance you could, could you add what damage the skills would do with those attributes? I know that would also be helpful.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
This is so cool! If there is any chance you could, could you add what damage the skills would do with those attributes? I know that would also be helpful.
Actually yeah, I can add that. It'll take some time of digging through the wiki for info. Of course, as with everything, it'll only be as accurate as the wiki is.

Since there's so many skills, I'm not sure how long it'd take to add, but definitely possible.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Actually yeah, I can add that. It'll take some time of digging through the wiki for info. Of course, as with everything, it'll only be as accurate as the wiki is.

Since there's so many skills, I'm not sure how long it'd take to add, but definitely possible.
If you need any help let me know, I think its worth the time to make with test being closed.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

EDIT:

If the site goes down, don't bother posting here. I'll get to it when I'm back at my computer. It probably won't, but just a disclaimer.
Nice one,
good work i can see that being used by a lot of people :)

Northac

Obsidian
I like it, does help out. How about adding in lost soul? (if it is able to stop at 20) just for comparison purposes. And I agree with the idea behind seeing which skills do what

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
Wanted to update you guys on what's going on.
I've got account creation working properly, so in the next day or so expect to be able to name and save builds (and edit them later), as well as browse through existing builds.

As for the plans for browsing through builds:
You'll be able to choose to only see builds for a certain class, or only builds posted by a certain person. You'll also be able to +1 (upvote, like, whatever word you want to use) builds that you like assuming you're logged in. When looking at the list of builds you'll be able to sort by top voted, or sort by most recent.

EDIT:
Also the site might be moving to the HC web server, not sure yet. In any case, hc.to/calculator SHOULD stay up to date on the site location hopefully.

Last edited:

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
There are some standard (ish) builds at hc.to/specs that you could put in

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't think this calculator is accurate. Just entered my Berserker Build and Disciple build, the website said that I had 20+ remaining points left but when I had the build on live server, /stats would say I only have 1 remaining point left.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Don't think this calculator is accurate. Just entered my Berserker Build and Disciple build, the website said that I had 20+ remaining points left but when I had the build on live server, /stats would say I only have 1 remaining point left.
Means the math is wrong somewhere

FuturizeHandgun

Glowstone
ughh, the cods look so bad, better hack it with my gooy interfaace i wrote in vb.net!

But on the real, I very much and code is noice! Good job!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
This is really cool but doesn't work right I entered my necro build and I should have 0 points left and I had like 30

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
Since this isn't working....is anyone willing to pick this back up? I feel it would be a great benefit to the community, like all games....attribute or talent calculators are great. Would love to see a herocraft attribute calculator through the wiki or website sometime.