• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft application

which console is better xbox360, or Ps3?

• Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chandlersh

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: chandlersh
  2. Location & Age: Texas 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy building in Minecraft, and have been playing since the beta version. Although i just recently bought my account. I am a respectful, and a helpful person, and would love to be a part of your server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft? I recently found another server called Wynncraft. i really liked it, and thought i would look for more servers. after looking at a few websites, i found yours, looked at it, and it looked really nice, and after looking at your Youtube channel i knew that it was going to be an awesome server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): yes
  9. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): no (i do not use twitter)
  10. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  11. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC10
Additional Info: here are some screenshots of a recent build of mine. it is an airship called the Wumping Willow (from Harry Potter)
1. the front of the ship
2. the side
3. the back
4. Engine room
5. the wheel + captain's seat
upload_2014-7-18_19-54-11.pngupload_2014-7-18_19-54-50.pngupload_2014-7-18_19-52-25.pngupload_2014-7-18_19-55-42.pngupload_2014-7-18_19-56-55.png

Thank you for reviewing my application, and i look forward to hearing back from you.

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-18_19-50-7.png
    upload_2014-7-18_19-50-7.png
    555 KB · Views: 1

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft In-game name: chandlersh
  2. Location & Age: Texas 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy building in Minecraft, and have been playing since the beta version. Although i just recently bought my account. I am a respectful, and a helpful person, and would love to be a part of your server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft? I recently found another server called Wynncraft. i really liked it, and thought i would look for more servers. after looking at a few websites, i found yours, looked at it, and it looked really nice, and after looking at your Youtube channel i knew that it was going to be an awesome server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): yes
  9. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): no (i do not use twitter)
  10. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  11. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC10
Additional Info: here are some screenshots of a recent build of mine. it is an airship called the Wumping Willow (from Harry Potter)
1. the front of the ship
2. the side
3. the back
4. Engine room
5. the wheel + captain's seat
View attachment 9711View attachment 9712View attachment 9710View attachment 9713View attachment 9714
Thank you for reviewing my application, and i look forward to hearing back from you.
Uh... you just do /register (Email) ingame... thats it... XD