• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HEROCRAFT Application.

1. Minecraft In-game name: VillageDefender
  2. Location & Age: Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA if you didn't know already I apologize if you did :(
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):
    Sigh... I don't want to go back to those times... BUT IF I MUST :D
    I've been banned from a tekkit server (tekkit.beyondminecraft.net) I was minding my own business and then I come over to the glowstone block, so im like ok wow free glowstone. I take the block and then i see this guy behind me and hes like BAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD. Note: I was in the wilderness and in the middle of a flippin desert.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Google.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: NO BUT I WILL!
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): NO BUT I WILL
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): NO CAUSE I CANT :D I dont have a twitter #ithinkthisishowyouusethehashtag
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: YES I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES AND ALL THAT WAZZA!! :D
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCV15}

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: VillageDefender
  2. Location & Age: Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA if you didn't know already I apologize if you did :(
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):
    Sigh... I don't want to go back to those times... BUT IF I MUST :D
    I've been banned from a tekkit server (tekkit.beyondminecraft.net) I was minding my own business and then I come over to the glowstone block, so im like ok wow free glowstone. I take the block and then i see this guy behind me and hes like BAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD. Note: I was in the wilderness and in the middle of a flippin desert.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: Google.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: NO BUT I WILL!
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): NO BUT I WILL
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): NO CAUSE I CANT :D I dont have a twitter #ithinkthisishowyouusethehashtag
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: YES I WILL FOLLOW THE RULES AND ALL THAT WAZZA!! :D
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCV15}

Your age is required, thanks

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay maybe it was a fib I just told :(
Sigh I just didn't think you'd accept me if I was younger =/ But now i can tells you the truths i'm sorry. I am 13 years old born October 12, 2000. I really am sorry. If you don't accept me for lying at least forgive me :(

The required age for here is 13, so you pass. I do not discriminate against an age, i do so against a person and how they act. I know some 17 year old people who act younger than 13.

I also respect the fact you came clean when questioned as opposed to trying to pass it off as a "Sibling".

Accepted =]

The required age for here is 13, so you pass. I do not discriminate against an age, i do so against a person and how they act. I know some 17 year old people who act younger than 13.

I also respect the fact you came clean when questioned as opposed to trying to pass it off as a "Sibling".

Accepted =]
Thank you so much <3