• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft application

1. In-game name: sashyabaral01
  2. Location & Age: Alpharetta GA. I am 13 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None so far
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing Minecraft for the last few months. In Minecraft, I am good at building castles and crafting. Also I never griefed in Minecraft. I'm good at helping people build shelter/
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From friends.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  8. Additional Info: I have started playing on Minecraft since November. My friend reccomended me for Herocraft.I also like building castles.I
    Hogwarts.jpg
    P.S. My friend and I built this castle

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey man please lengthen your app let us know more about you. I check back on this once I get off work. post on this thread that you've updated your app so i get a notification. thanks

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Hey man please lengthen your app let us know more about you. I check back on this once I get off work. post on this thread that you've updated your app so i get a notification. thanks

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

2. Location & Age: Alpharetta GA, US. I am 13 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None so far
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing on Minecraft for the past few months. I am good at building castles and helping people build their own shelter. I also help many people decorate their houses. I never griefed in Minecraft so far. I'm good at crafting too.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friends.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I will once I see how Herocraft is.
  8. Additional Info: I have been playing on Minecraft since November. I like building, crafting, and decortating. I also want to experince PvP servers because I never played one before. Also I like to download skins and I also make some.

2. Location & Age: Alpharetta GA, US. I am 13 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None so far
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing on Minecraft for the past few months. I am good at building castles and helping people build their own shelter. I also help many people decorate their houses. I never griefed in Minecraft so far. I'm good at crafting too.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friends.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I will once I see how Herocraft is.
  8. Additional Info: I have been playing on Minecraft since November. I like building, crafting, and decortating. I also want to experince PvP servers because I never played one before. Also I like to download skins and I also make some.
[/quote My application has been updated

I updated my application

2. Location & Age: Alpharetta GA. I am 13 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None so far
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing Minecraft for the last few months. In Minecraft, I am good at building castles and crafting. Also I never griefed in Minecraft. I'm good at helping people build shelter/
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From friends.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
  8. Additional Info: I have started playing on Minecraft since November. My friend reccomended me for Herocraft.I also like building castles.I
    Hogwarts.jpg
    P.S. My friend and I built this castle

I updated it

troyt17

Stone
  1. In-game name: troyt16
  2. Location & Age: New Braunfels tx, US. I am 16 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no i have not
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing on Minecraft for the about a month. I am good at building mansions. I also think the server looks really cool and i think it is the type of server i would really like. I never been band on Minecraft so far. I'm good at crafting too.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend codeman7865 told me about it.
  8. Additional Info: I have been playing on Minecraft since December 30th. I like building, crafting, and decortating. I also want to experience a good PvP servers. Also I like to download skins and I also make some.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
Okay... First of all I already whitelisted you. Did you not get my pm?

Troy do not apply on other people's threads. Read the stick on this forum and follow its directions.

1. In-game name: troyt16
  2. Location & Age: New Braunfels tx, US. I am 16 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): no i have not
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing on Minecraft for the about a month. I am good at building mansions. I also think the server looks really cool and i think it is the type of server i would really like. I never been band on Minecraft so far. I'm good at crafting too.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend codeman7865 told me about it.
  8. Additional Info: I have been playing on Minecraft since December 30th. I like building, crafting, and decortating. I also want to experience a good PvP servers. Also I like to download skins and I also make some.

Why are you writing on my thread