• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroCraft Application: TheBlackReaper13

1. Minecraft In-game name: TheBlackReaper13
  2. Location & Age: New York, NY, USA (-5 GMT); 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No.
  4. Referral: None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: MineCraft Forums/Google.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I would make a great addition to the whitelist on the Herocraft servers. Hi there! I'm TheBlackReaper, but you can call me Reaper if you like. I have been playing Minecraft for just a few months now, and have been building up experience to play on a hard-core survival server. I enjoy building, though I can't say I've built much that one might think of as "amazing". I am horrible when it comes to redstone, but I can build well enough to get the job done. Where I really excel is in PvP battles. I enjoy survival due to its challenges and the thrill of survival in an RPG environment gives me chills.
  9. Special key: HCT16
  10. Additional Info: Outside of MineCraft, I am a straight-A student taking AP courses in my freshman year of high-school. I enjoy first person games, especially RPGs where you can make your own story. In terms of consoles, I own a Alienware M14x PC, XBox 360, a Wii, and have just added a PS3 to my collection. Outside of consoles in the realm of hand-held sytems, I own an iPhone (which I am currently, using as an iPod due to certain changes in the iOS system), an iPod Classic, a Nintendo DS Lite, a GameBoy Advanced SP, and some other miscellaneous classic gaming systems. I am a supporter of Anonymous, and am scared to death by the Slender. My friends often think I have a good sense of humor and I am great when it comes to puzzles and problem-solving.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: TheBlackReaper13
  2. Location & Age: New York, NY, USA (-5 GMT); 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No.
  4. Referral: None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: MineCraft Forums/Google.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think I would make a great addition to the whitelist on the Herocraft servers. Hi there! I'm TheBlackReaper, but you can call me Reaper if you like. I have been playing Minecraft for just a few months now, and have been building up experience to play on a hard-core survival server. I enjoy building, though I can't say I've built much that one might think of as "amazing". I am horrible when it comes to redstone, but I can build well enough to get the job done. Where I really excel is in PvP battles. I enjoy survival due to its challenges and the thrill of survival in an RPG environment gives me chills.
  9. Special key: HCT16
  10. Additional Info: Outside of MineCraft, I am a straight-A student taking AP courses in my freshman year of high-school. I enjoy first person games, especially RPGs where you can make your own story. In terms of consoles, I own a Alienware M14x PC, XBox 360, a Wii, and have just added a PS3 to my collection. Outside of consoles in the realm of hand-held sytems, I own an iPhone (which I am currently, using as an iPod due to certain changes in the iOS system), an iPod Classic, a Nintendo DS Lite, a GameBoy Advanced SP, and some other miscellaneous classic gaming systems. I am a supporter of Anonymous, and am scared to death by the Slender. My friends often think I have a good sense of humor and I am great when it comes to puzzles and problem-solving.

Reviewing

Fantastic application, welcome to Herocraft