• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroCraft Application - Teamjunior

Teamjunior

Dirt
1) In-game name: Teamjunior
2) Location & Age: New York, 17
3) Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4) Referral(s): Brother (Teampure)
5) Reason you should be accepted: I am an all around player. I am adept at building, fighting, skilling, you name it. I tend to become one of the top players in all servers I have played in. On the other hand, I also do respect others, I actually read rules, guides, and the wiki, I try to the best of my ability not to break any rules and comply with admin requests.
6) How did you hear about Herocraft?: Brother (Teampure)
7) Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
8) Additional Info: Screenshots - Building Skills Proof (I read the guide ;D)

Sparta - KamikazeCraft.png
Here is the faction I spoke previously about. As you can see we are TNT cannon proof and are able to repel attacks by using our own cannons ;) (Located on upper left hand corner of picture).

I will not be building the lava wall above in Herocraft (Proof I read the rules ;D).

New Farm.png

Here is my farm in Barrer-Craft. It is a double floor, automatic harvesting farm. All you have to do is press the button on the bottom right of the picture and watch crops come down from the second floor. The reason I quit this server is because of the amount of griefers. They do not have factions or any anti-grief plug ins. In the picture above, someone stole a few pistons...

One final note: I read that you only allow one account per person so you ban any two accounts coming from the same IP Adress. As stated earlier, I do have a brother (Teampure) that may like to join Herocraft too so we both will be connecting from the same IP Adress.

Teamjunior

Dirt
Yeah, that is the link I read which stated that "any accounts found using the same IP address will be removed from Herocraft unless those accounts are granted access by myself." May my brother and I be granted access?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

When your brother applies, we can work out the IP thing.