• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroCraft Application for Whitelisting

MonkeyAce

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: MonkeyAce
Location & Age: United Kingdom 28
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):

Yeah I got 1 from the PigCraft Server, it might be for griefing but I'm not sure. I was looking for something to do one day and decided to check out Factions on their server since I'd never done it before, it was a SkyBlock World with lots of small islands floating in the sky connected by some bridges.

I was taking a look around and checking out the place when I came across the mother of all forts, it had pixel art dragons around it, obsidean high walls, secret entrances, booby trapped doorways and all floated on an island in the sky... also it was protected so I couldn't even move a single dirt block near it. (Oh yeah I think it was also an Admin/Mods fort)

So as you can guess I broke in. Which was no small feat, I spent hours just trying to wander around this floating fort as best I could avoiding traps and misleading pathways until finally I made it around the back. Where it was also protected, I decided to use what little dirt I could move outside of the protected area and build up and jump over the wall hoping I wouldn't die from the drop but unfortunately I couldn't get close enough to make a decent jump and then...

...I found it, one small corner than hadn't made it into the protected area so did I dig through the obsidean wall? nah (no tools not that I even thought about it) I went over it and lowered myself down safely on the other side. Once on the inside I soon found an easier way to get back in and out so I destroyed my little dirt pillar and dug a small hole under the wall, covering it so it wasn't obvious.

Well now I'm inside, problem over right? wrong, I was in a garden and I couldn't go any further, I can't build a pillar tower over the inside guard walls and I can't dig under them, it was only by a chance glitch that I accidentally glitched through a dirt block and ended up underneath the ground next to a floor plated lift, I stepped on it and it took me to the top which was inside a dragons mouth.

Now at this point I'm literally down to half a heart and what do I find, a cake so yeah I ate their cake. Hunger fulfilled I climbed out of the dragons mouth and up on top of it where I was able to jump down and land on the guards tower and make my way into the heart of the fort.

At this point it was easy I could make my way all the way to the front entrance and back without trouble only thing that I had to do building/destroying wise was remove 2 pieces of dirt blocks which I always replaced to get from one part to another.

So here I am in this impressive fort after hours of work and an amazing achievement so what do I do: brag. I started calling on the chat channel to check out where I was and told them I was in someones base, so someone shows up, teleporting right to me and immediately starts trying to kill me (remember faction world, I had no experience with factions at this point) so I ran, running back through the 2 dirt blocks part repairing it as I went, at worst I opened and closed doors, flicked switches and ran back the way I came but no matter where I went he'd just teleport to me and take a few shots at me after a few attempts he eventually killed me.

So back outside again I hear there's another fort so I try to go to it but this time someones there waiting for me diamond sword in hand, no matter how many times I tried to get to it they killed me when ever I tried to get close, so I decided I'd had my fun for day and logged off the following day I logged back on and I was banned.

I could've appealed it but I never did, never questioned why I was ban or by whom I just moved on, shame really cause I thought it was a good server at the time and it didn't really require a ban but thats that.

I know that's a long-winded way to say I broke into someones fort in factions and got banned for it but I never been banned before and in my opinion it was an epic way to get banned, so thats pretty much it, I'll let you decide if it was just or not.

Referral(s): None I travel from world to world looking for something fun and different to play.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: http://minecraftservers.org/ a minecraft list of servers, currently at number 78 on page 5 at time of posting this thread.

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes once but I was probably Guest when I did it so nothing came of it.

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) I've looked at it, sorry not interested.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I agree to them and yes they were boring to read.

Special key: HCM9

Reason you should be accepted: None, I've thought about it and the reason I'm applying is to get the full HeroCraft experience, whatever that may be. (Also I wanna see if I can get whitelisted, never tried before) I'm a traveller I go from world to world looking for new games to play and am always looking for something different, something new, I can promise you the usual I won't grief I won't insult or try to upset people. I'll probably make a house if I stick around long enough and would like to join a town and play whatever games you have other than that... uh I could tell you about some of the places I've seen or some of the games I've played and write them down in a in game book but yeah thats pretty much it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: MonkeyAce
Location & Age: United Kingdom 28
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):

Yeah I got 1 from the PigCraft Server, it might be for griefing but I'm not sure. I was looking for something to do one day and decided to check out Factions on their server since I'd never done it before, it was a SkyBlock World with lots of small islands floating in the sky connected by some bridges.

I was taking a look around and checking out the place when I came across the mother of all forts, it had pixel art dragons around it, obsidean high walls, secret entrances, booby trapped doorways and all floated on an island in the sky... also it was protected so I couldn't even move a single dirt block near it. (Oh yeah I think it was also an Admin/Mods fort)

So as you can guess I broke in. Which was no small feat, I spent hours just trying to wander around this floating fort as best I could avoiding traps and misleading pathways until finally I made it around the back. Where it was also protected, I decided to use what little dirt I could move outside of the protected area and build up and jump over the wall hoping I wouldn't die from the drop but unfortunately I couldn't get close enough to make a decent jump and then...

...I found it, one small corner than hadn't made it into the protected area so did I dig through the obsidean wall? nah (no tools not that I even thought about it) I went over it and lowered myself down safely on the other side. Once on the inside I soon found an easier way to get back in and out so I destroyed my little dirt pillar and dug a small hole under the wall, covering it so it wasn't obvious.

Well now I'm inside, problem over right? wrong, I was in a garden and I couldn't go any further, I can't build a pillar tower over the inside guard walls and I can't dig under them, it was only by a chance glitch that I accidentally glitched through a dirt block and ended up underneath the ground next to a floor plated lift, I stepped on it and it took me to the top which was inside a dragons mouth.

Now at this point I'm literally down to half a heart and what do I find, a cake so yeah I ate their cake. Hunger fulfilled I climbed out of the dragons mouth and up on top of it where I was able to jump down and land on the guards tower and make my way into the heart of the fort.

At this point it was easy I could make my way all the way to the front entrance and back without trouble only thing that I had to do building/destroying wise was remove 2 pieces of dirt blocks which I always replaced to get from one part to another.

So here I am in this impressive fort after hours of work and an amazing achievement so what do I do: brag. I started calling on the chat channel to check out where I was and told them I was in someones base, so someone shows up, teleporting right to me and immediately starts trying to kill me (remember faction world, I had no experience with factions at this point) so I ran, running back through the 2 dirt blocks part repairing it as I went, at worst I opened and closed doors, flicked switches and ran back the way I came but no matter where I went he'd just teleport to me and take a few shots at me after a few attempts he eventually killed me.

So back outside again I hear there's another fort so I try to go to it but this time someones there waiting for me diamond sword in hand, no matter how many times I tried to get to it they killed me when ever I tried to get close, so I decided I'd had my fun for day and logged off the following day I logged back on and I was banned.

I could've appealed it but I never did, never questioned why I was ban or by whom I just moved on, shame really cause I thought it was a good server at the time and it didn't really require a ban but thats that.

I know that's a long-winded way to say I broke into someones fort in factions and got banned for it but I never been banned before and in my opinion it was an epic way to get banned, so thats pretty much it, I'll let you decide if it was just or not.

Referral(s): None I travel from world to world looking for something fun and different to play.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: http://minecraftservers.org/ a minecraft list of servers, currently at number 78 on page 5 at time of posting this thread.

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes once but I was probably Guest when I did it so nothing came of it.

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) I've looked at it, sorry not interested.

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I agree to them and yes they were boring to read.

Special key: HCM9

Reason you should be accepted: None, I've thought about it and the reason I'm applying is to get the full HeroCraft experience, whatever that may be. (Also I wanna see if I can get whitelisted, never tried before) I'm a traveller I go from world to world looking for new games to play and am always looking for something different, something new, I can promise you the usual I won't grief I won't insult or try to upset people. I'll probably make a house if I stick around long enough and would like to join a town and play whatever games you have other than that... uh I could tell you about some of the places I've seen or some of the games I've played and write them down in a in game book but yeah thats pretty much it.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1368929893,1368929360][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted